LITHUANIA: RISK SUMMARY
- RISK SUMMARY: LITHUANIA. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Jan2009, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p12
The article presents a risk summary of the political, economic and business conditions in Lithuania as of January 2009. On November 17, 2008, a flat level of income tax, value-added tax and corporate tax has been agreed upon by the country's coalition government, headed by the Homeland...
- RISK SUMMARY: LITHUANIA. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Mar2009, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p12
This section offers news briefs concerning politics, the economy and business conditions in Lithuania. A court ordered that all signs written in non-Lithuanian language be removed from Vilnius, the capital city. Figures from Statistics Lithuania show that unemployment went up in December 2008....
- Economic Overview. // Lithuania Country Review;2010, p50
The article presents an overview of the economic condition in Lithuania for 2010, which include the country's economic performance, balance of payments, and regional situation.
- Lithuania: Internal Devaluation Remains Only Option. // Emerging Markets Monitor;9/20/2010, Vol. 16 Issue 24, p15
This article provides an outlook for structural imbalances of the Lithuanian economy in 2010.
- Economic Overview. // Lithuania Country Review;2011, p68
The article provides an overview of the economic performance of Lithuania from 1991-2009 including the country's macroeconomic stability, economic growth from 2004 to 2007, and credit crisis in 2008.
- RISK SUMMARY: LITHUANIA. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Jul2007, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p12
The article presents the political risk, economic risk and business environment in Lithuania. Social democrat Rimantas Sadzius was promoted to finance minister in May, almost two months after Zigmantas Balcytis resigned. According to monthly balance of payments data, the current account deficit...
- LITHUANIA: RISK SUMMARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Jan2011, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p11
The article focuses on political and economic risks in Lithuania, such as the uncertainty around the sustainability of fiscal consolidation measures and the continuing internal devaluation.
- Country Overview. // Lithuania Country Review;2012, p1
The article offers information on the political history and economic conditions in Lithuania including its former association with Poland, its independence from the Soviet republics, and economic reforms.
- Foreign Investment Climate. // Lithuania Country Review;2012, p97
The article provides and overview of the foreign investment condition in Lithuania including the openness of the country to foreign investors, investment forms and transparency to regulatory systems.