SLOVAKIA: RISK SUMMARY
- Politik muss nachbessern. Heidrun, Krost // Lebensmittel Zeitung;11/8/2013, Issue 45, p1
The article discusses the coalition negotiations in Germany which are threatening consumer confidence and economic growth.
- More Ructions Ahead For The Coalition. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Jul2011, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p7
The article presents the author's views pertaining to a subject concerning the contingent formation of a new coalition government in Czech Republic.
- Tortuous Coalition Building. // Emerging Europe Monitor: South East Europe Monitor;Jan2003, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p8
Discusses the complexity in the process of formation of coalition government in Bosnia-Hercegovina after the October 6, 2002 general elections in the country. Nationalist parties that have won most of the votes among their respective ethnic groups; Efforts of the Office of High Representative...
- Making waves. Martin, Brett // Bulletin with Newsweek;4/2/96, Vol. 116 Issue 6016, p24
Presents information on what would be done by the Coalition government to reform practices on the wharves in Australia. What was done by Prime Minister John Howard; Government's strategy; Main waterfront reforms; Statistical information on the money that has to be spent by the government.
- In France, two heads are not always better. Chaddock, Gail Russell // Christian Science Monitor;6/16/97, Vol. 89 Issue 140, p6
Looks at how the sharing of powers between the president with an opposition prime minister and cabinet in the French government affects foreign policy. Number of times this situation has occurred within France; Why it is difficult for President Jacques Chirac to enforce his own foreign policy...
- SUMMERTIME PAUSE. Dale, Graham // Accountancy;Aug2011, Vol. 148 Issue 1416, p93
The author contends that the British government remains quiet over the summer months of 2011, which belies the continuous unpredictability of coalition politics.
- Coalition cuts into the environment. Henderson, Clare // Chain Reaction;Dec96, Issue 76, p22
Focuses on the commitment of the Coalition Government in Australia which appears to be waning after the government slashed environment spending. Indications that the funding for Environment Australia will be reduced; Details on the Coalition's package leading up to elections; Promises broken by...
- Israel's grand coalition means progress for olim. Horn, Phil // New Jersey Jewish News;5/31/2012, p14
The article argues on the grand coalition of Israel.
- Kent board: Why pursue consolidation? Czurak, David // Grand Rapids Business Journal;3/7/2011, Vol. 29 Issue 10, p1
The article focuses on the issue of pursuing consolidation for the One Kent Coalition, wherein Kent County government seeks to integrate the county to the city of Grand Rapids, Michigan.