CZECH REPUBLIC: RISK SUMMARY
- The South Will Fall Again: The South as Leader and Laggard in Economic Growth. Olson, Mancur // Southern Economic Journal;Apr83, Vol. 49 Issue 4, p917
Focuses on the economic growth of the southern states of the U.S. Theory on the rise and decline of nations; Implications of the theory for the regional pattern of the regional growth; Effects of distributional coalitions on regional and economic growth.
- Country Reports: Sweden. // Sweden Country Monitor;2015, p1
A country report for Sweden is presented from publisher IHS Global Insight with topics including survival of the Social Democrats, Greens and Sweden Democrats parliamentary coalition, stability of economic growth projections for 2015, and the confidence of the Riksbank Monetary Policy Department...
- TVumka: Progressive coalition to unveil 'agenda for America'. // Southern Illinois Labor Tribune;5/17/2012, p21
The article presents information on an initiative by the American Federation of Labor and Congress of Industrial Organizations (AFLCIO) in coalition with progressive groups to unveil a joint platform for economic development in the U.S.
- Why I don't regret all the cuts. Harbinson, Barbara // Regeneration & Renewal;9/13/2010, p16
In this article the author discusses the issues requiring assessment by the coalition Government in England including the waste disposal, the regional development agencies, and the Future Jobs Fund.
- One Nation -- We marched. Now what? Henderson, Wade // New York Amsterdam News;10/14/2010, Vol. 101 Issue 42, p12
In this article the author discusses the aim of the "One Nation Working Together" march in Washington, D.C. to make America more competitive in the global economy and cites the advocacy of the coalition for job creation and freedom for the increasing U.S. population.
- RISK SUMMARY: LITHUANIA. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Jun2006, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p12
Reports on the political, economic and business risks facing Lithuania. Issues that could trigger conflicts in coalition parties such as the regulation of the gas industry; Factors that contribute to the economic expansion in the first quarter of 2006; Constraints to the business environment...
- Get Britain Building launches Plan B. // Builders Merchants Journal;Oct2010, p7
The article reports on the launch of the Plan B campaign by the built environment coalition Get Britain Building, which aims to unite the construction industry behind a common plan to return to economic growth for the good of the economy in Great Britain.
- Politik muss nachbessern. Heidrun, Krost // Lebensmittel Zeitung;11/8/2013, Issue 45, p1
The article discusses the coalition negotiations in Germany which are threatening consumer confidence and economic growth.
- Trendspotting: Hudson Valley needs 'One Voice' to be heard in Albany. Campagiorni, Anthony // Hudson Valley Business Journal;5/5/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 18, p2
The article reports on the need of Hudson Valley for unified approach to speak as one voice to be heard in Albany, New York. Since the valley is losing on attracting high-paying jobs, the region's nine economic development groups come together in a Hudson Valley Coalition. The coalition, having...