POLAND: RISK SUMMARY
- Poland's current account sees surplus in Q2. // Regional Today;10/8/2013, p3
The article informs that the National Bank of Poland has stated that current account surplus of the nation was 362 million euro in the second quarter of 2013.
- Poland September core inflation weakens. // Regional Today;10/17/2013, p1
The article focuses on the report released by National Bank of Poland on October 16, 2013 regarding the decrease of the core inflation of the country to 1.3% in September 2013.
- Poland core inflation rises in February. // Regional Today;3/18/2014, p1
The article reports on the increase in Poland's core inflation rate in February 2014, according to data shown by the National Bank of Poland on March 17, 2014.
- Poland core inflation unexpectedly accelerates in August. // Regional Today;9/17/2014, p1
The article reports the rise in Poland's core inflation including consumer price index in August 2014, according to data by National Bank of Poland.
- NUMBERS IN THE NEWS. // Regional Today;7/8/2013, p2
The article reports on the decline of Poland's foreign reserves in June 2013 from the previous month, according to the National Bank of Poland.
- PICKING UP SPEED. Ratajczyk, Andrzej // Warsaw Voice;Dec2013, Issue 12, Special section p36
The article presents a forecast by National Bank of Poland which reveals expansion of the country's economy and gross domestic product in 2013 along with issues of decline in unemployment rate in the country.
- Zloty Strength Further Delaying Rate Hikes. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Jun2010, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p3
The article presents the economic outlook for Poland in 2010. It notes that the National Bank of Poland is expected to leave interest rates on hold at 3.5%. It further states that consumer price inflation drops from 3.5% in March to 2.9% year-on-year in February. Moreover, it forecasts that...
- THE PROBLEM OF CHOICE OF LEVERAGE: EXAMPLE OF POLISH FIRMS. Boguszewski, Piotr; Lissowska, Maria // Journal of Business Management;2012, Issue 6, p28
The purpose of this paper is to demonstrate the tendency to low leverage in Polish companies. We will indicate that it was a conscious choice by companies and that it was at the source of the robustness of the Polish economy during the crisis. This demonstration is based on the establishment of...
- Poland Picks Up. // Global Finance;Jan2000, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p96
Presents the discussion on the economy of Poland hosted by National Bank of Poland Governor Hanna Gronkiewicz-Waltz with several bank executives from Poland. Forecast for the key economic indicators in the year 2001; Whether economic factors are hindering Poland's plans for entry into the...