Government Set On Consolidating Power
- Still Little Threat From The Left. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;May2011, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p1
The article focuses on the political condition in Hungary in 2011, and the political outlook of Business Monitor International Ltd. (BMI) for the country. It states that the Fidesz government under Prime Minister Viktor Orban has received criticisms after adopting a new mass media law on the...
- Quaestor affair said to hurt Fidesz' image. KESZTHELYI, CHRISTIAN // Budapest Business Journal;4/10/2015, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p05
The article reports that according to the political analysts of Hungary, policies of Fidesz party in handling the scandal of stockbroker Quaestor is affecting its integrity. Topics discussed include views of Attila JuhÃ¡sz on decline in trust towards stockbrokers, views of Attila Tibor Nagy on...
- A CDA of the Ideology of Indonesian Metrotv News Report. Fauzan, Umar; Edi Subroto, H. D.; Poedjosoedarmo, Soepomo // International Journal of Linguistics (IJL);2014, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p71
Television is a tool to convey the ideology of the television owners. This is reasonable because behind a text circulating in the community has always a hidden agenda of the social structure. In the point of view of critical discourse analysis, language is not neutral but it always carries a...
- Telling left from right. B�rger, M�rton; Csonka, �gnes // Budapest Business Journal;2/11/2002, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p1
Focuses on the issues relative to the elections in Hungary. Controversies on the economic and political implications for the victory of Fidesz-Hungarian Civic Party; Reforms on macroeconomy, taxes, agriculture, healthcare and privatization and liberalization concerns of the party; Response of...
- Chapter 1: Political Outlook. // Hungary Business Forecast Report;2012 2nd Quarter, Issue 2, p7
The article presents the political outlook for Hungary from 2012 to 2021, wherein strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) analysis reveals that Fidesz party's victory in April 2011 parliamentary elections provided a political stability prediction.
- Consumer politics. // Budapest Business Journal;10/15/2001, Vol. 9 Issue 46, p20
Presents the marketing management of Fidesz-Hungarian Civic Party in Hungary. Emulation of the latest innovations of business; Advantage of using brands; Aims to improve the infrastructure of the country and transport systems.
- Disincentive for return to work could be eliminated from parental leave support. // Hungary A.M.;
The article focuses on a discussion among members of the parliament of the governing Fidesz in September 2013 regarding the changes to parental leave support that would terminate a disincentive for returning to work early after the birth of a child.
- Analysts see Fidesz lead steady. // Hungary A.M.;9/27/2013, p6
The article reports on the strong lead in opinion surveys of the governing Fidesz party in Hungary in September 2013, and its good outlook for the 2014 general elections.
- Fidesz would legally guarantee free cash withdrawals. // Hungary A.M.;9/27/2013, p6
The article reports on the Fidesz party's planning of a Hungarian law in September 2013 that would guarantee at least one bank account withdrawal free of charge every month.