Zloty To Rally In 2011
- Medium- and Long-Term: Outlook. // Poland Country Monitor;Mar2012, p24
The article provides an overview of the medium- and long-term economic outlook of Poland. It mentions the factors that weaken Polish outlook in the medium term which include weak foreign investment, banks' lending restraint and dependency on Western European markets. It also notes the long-term...
- Outlook and Assumptions: Domestic Assumptions. // Poland Country Monitor;Nov2011, p3
The article offers an outlook on domestic structure in Poland including the adoption of euro, gradual appreciation on zloty, and steady interest rates.
- Poland: Zloty Rally To Continue. // Emerging Markets Monitor;3/5/2012, Vol. 17 Issue 46, p15
The article reports on the economic developments in Poland, including the sustained appreciation of the Polish zloty against the euro as of February 2012.
- Zloty To Continue Appreciatory Trend. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Mar2010, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p1
The article reports on the Polish monetary outlook. It is expected that zloty will begin to appreciate again in 2010, having remained fairly trendless through the half quarter. It is projected that the improving economic outlook and the eventual shift towards monetary tightening will spur zloty...
- Outlook and Assumptions: Domestic Assumptions. // Poland Country Monitor;Mar2012, p3
The article provides an overview of the economic outlook and assumptions for the domestic market in Poland which include the steady rates of Monetary Policy Council in 2012, keeping the strategy of cautious fiscal tightening and the performance of zloty.
- RISK SUMMARY: POLAND. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Dec2007, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p4
The article forecasts the political and economic conditions, and the performance of the business sector in Poland for 2007. The electoral victory of Civic Platform has been welcomed by international officials and diplomats. The country's robust economic outlook has led the zloty to strengthen...
- External Sector: Outlook. // Poland Country Monitor;Mar2012, p16
The article provides an overview of the external sector outlook of Poland from 2006 to 2013. It mentions that the country's robust domestic demand and slackening European demand are widening the potential of Poland's trade and current-account deficits, however, the competitive exports combined...
- Exchange Rates: Outlook. // Poland Country Monitor;Nov2011, p11
The article offers an outlook on Poland's exchange rates in 2011 and beyond. It forecasts that the Poland zloty will stay stable in November-December 2011 and gradually appreciate in 2012. It says that the euro adoption by the country has been set toward the conclusion of the decade amidst an...
- Exchange Rates: Outlook. // Poland Country Monitor;Jun2012, p12
The article provides an outlook on the exchange rates of Poland as of 2012. It is expected that the zloty of the country will move sideways towards euro during the following months, but will appreciate again before the year ends. It is predicted to suffer if debt crisis in Europe will become...