ABB to Acquire Baldor Electric
- ABB acquires Baldor to become a global leader in industrial motion. // Electrical Technology;Jan/Feb2011, p6
The article reports on the acquisition of ABB, a power and automation company, by Baldor Electrical Company.
- ABB TO BUY POWER-ONE FOR MAJOR STAKE IN SOLAR INVERTERS. // Electrical Wholesaling;Jun2013, Vol. 94 Issue 6, p6
The article announces that Zurich, Switzerland based electronic product provider ABB Inc. is planning to acquire California based solar inverter provider Power-One Inc. for expanding its business in North America. It also informs that ABB has already acquired Baldor Electric Co. and Thomas and...
- ABB to Acquire Baldor Electric. // Material Handling & Logistics;Dec2010, Vol. 65 Issue 12, p6
The article reports on the plan of ABB, provider of power and automation technologies, to acquire Baldor Electric Co. in all-cash transaction worth approximately $4.2 billion. Under the agreement, it indicates that ABB will offer to purchase all of Baldor's shares for $63.50 per share in cash....
- The Sound Of Science. Wells, Anna // Industrial Maintenance & Plant Operation;Jul2011, Vol. 72 Issue 6, p8
The article focuses on the efforts made by managing director George Lord and his team in driving the operational excellence and production efficiency of New Berlin, Wisconsin based ABB Inc. plant led by Ahmad Ashour. According to Lord, in August 2010 they employed a motion time system strategy...
- Manufacturer briefs. // Pit & Quarry;Dec2010, Vol. 103 Issue 6, p12
The article offers news briefs related to equipment manufacturers for the pit and quarry industry. Power and automation technology group ABB, is to acquire Baldor Electric Co. Meanwhile, Mack Trucks Inc. unveiled a Mack Customer Center during the manufacturer's World Sales Conference in...
- ABB, Baldor combine sales force. // Plant Engineering;Nov2011, Vol. 65 Issue 9, p21
The article focuses on the decision of ABB Inc. and Blador Electric Co. to combine their sales forces in the U.S. for the low and medium-voltage industrial drives and industrial electric motors.
- ABB, BALDOR ANNOUNCE SINGLE SALES FORCE. // Elevator World;Dec2011, Vol. 59 Issue 12, p20
The article reports on the single U.S. sales force announced by ABB and Baldor Electric Co. to sell and support their line of low- and medium-voltage industrial drives and industrial electric motors.
- ABB completes sale of Baldor genset business. // Modern Power Systems;Feb2014, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p33
The article reports that power solutions provider ABB has completed the divestment of its genset business acquired from Baldor Electric in 2011 to backup power generation products manufacturer Generac Holdings Inc.
- ABB & BALDOR TO COMBINE SALES OF DRIVES AND MOTORS. // Electrical Wholesaling;Nov2011, Vol. 92 Issue 11, p4
The article reports Baldor Electric Co. and ABB will use a single U.S. sales force in selling and supporting the complete line of the companies' low and medium voltage industrial drives and electric motors.