Making a Case for Reduced Classroom Ventilation
- WITH CEREALS, BURRITOS, DRINKS: Tampa dist. widens f&b variety. // FoodService Director;09/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p6
Reports that the Hillsborough County Public Schools in Tampa, Florida, has added a number of food and beverage items to its cafeteria fare for school year 2000-2001. Kinds of foods offered at the cafeteria; Remarks from the food service director.
- Hillsborough County School District, Fla., Revs Upgraded to A-Minus by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;12/5/2014, p32
The article reports the move by Standard & Poor's (S&P) Ratings Services as of early December 2014 to upgrade the long-term and underlying ratings on Hillsborough County School District, Florida's sales tax revenue bonds to A-minus from BBB-plus.
- Making Nutrition a Priority. Buzalka, Mike // Food Management;Jan2011, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p14
An interview with Ben Guggenmos, a chef at the Hillsborough County Public Schools in Florida, is presented. When asked on where he has started his career, he states his first job as a sous chef in various business establishments. Guggenmos stresses that the grand opening for Gillete Stadium has...
- AT A GLANCE. // Consulting-Specifying Engineer;Jan2009, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p50
A photograph is presented depicting SEMCO Inc.'s Pinnacle Primary Ventilation and Energy Recovery System.
- Adding More Fan Power. Beville, Rory S. // ASHRAE Journal;Aug2014, Vol. 56 Issue 8, p10
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Adding More Fan Power Can Be a Good Thing," by Ronnie Moffitt that was published in the May 2014 issue.
- Adding More Fan Power. Moffitt, Ronnie // ASHRAE Journal;Aug2014, Vol. 56 Issue 8, p10
A response from the author of the article "Adding More Fan Power Can Be a Good Thing" that was published in the May 2014 issue is presented.
- IMPROVE INDOOR AIR. // Athens News;9/10/2012, p19
The article provides several steps on how to improve the quality of indoor air in the U.S. which include opening the windows, changing the filters on home heating, and avoiding the use of toxic cleaning products.
- BEAMA launches ventilation campaign. // Heating & Ventilating Review;Oct2014, Vol. 53 Issue 12, p8
The article reports the launching by the British Electrotechnical and Allied Manufacturers' Association (BEAMA) as of October 2014 of its 'Indoor Air Revolution' campaign to increase consumer and industry awareness on the importance of sufficient ventilation on health.
- Maritime and CTE: Program Development Through Partnerships. Prokop, Jakub // Techniques: Connecting Education & Careers;Apr2013, Vol. 88 Issue 4, p48
The article presents information on a new Maritime Technology Program that is created for maritime industry, in Tampa, Florida. It mentions that the objective of the program is to provide career and technical education (CTE) to the students for the industry development. It informs that...