SUBSCRIBE TO E-NEWSLETTERS ONLINE
- Off-line. Pollack, Joe // St. Louis Journalism Review;Jul2000, Vol. 30 Issue 228, p5
Comments on the problems afflicting online journalism. Financial woes; Massive lay-offs; APBNews.com's invitation of fired staffers to sign-on as voluntary workers for the crime Web site; Online providers' collection of materials to run in their own sites.
- Web Watch. // Quality Progress;Sep2006, Vol. 39 Issue 9, p18
The article provides information on several commercial web sites of various industries in the U.S. The www.improvementskills.com offers features such as healthcare quality improvement modules as well as Pareto charts and checklists. The www.manubiz.com is a commercial site featuring products and...
- Sign up for the Mannerisms e-newsletter. // Electronics Weekly;2/18/2009, Issue 2371, p33
The article offers information on a newly introduced weekly online newsletter that will be offered to the account members of the Web site, electronicsweekly.com. The newsletter will contain David Manners' latest posts and a collection of the most read posts from the last seven days.
- What's on the web? // Automotive News;7/2/2012, Vol. 86 Issue 6523, p8
The article informs on the web-based services of the journal, related to the sales trend in the automobile industry in the U.S., which includes e-newsletters, Twitter, blogs and monthly sales report.
- ANNOUNCEMENTS. // Defense Monitor;Nov/Dec2006, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p6
The article offers information on the new projects launched by the World Security Institute (WSI). The updated website of WSI offers relevant news, events, scholarships and publications. Its new activities include the opening of a regional office in Cairo, launching of electronic newsletter...
- NEW COMMISSARY NEWSLETTER KEEPS CUSTOMERS CONNECTED. // Officer;Jun2004, Vol. 81 Issue 5, p5
Reports on the launch of an online information service and customer newsletter delivered through electronic mail, Commissary Connection in the U.S. Information about promotions and sales; Web site information; Connection to manufacturer and vendor sites.
- Products and Services by VENDOR: ALM Research. // Computers in Libraries;Jul/Aug2006, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p23
A list of products offered by ALM Research to libraries is presented. Included are online databases, electronic newsletters and online information services.
- PMP Update:. // Pest Management Professional;May2008, Vol. 76 Issue 5, p7
The article reports on the availability of the online version of the Buzz newsletter section of the magazine "Pest Management Professional." According to the author, the electronic newsletter is available at www.mypmp.net which requires readers to sign up to receive the weekly updates before...
- E-newsletters connect the franchise. Arnold, Catherine // Marketing News;9/30/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 20, p4
Presents a case study on the success of E-newsletters in the franchise system that connects the retail chain of Wild Birds Unlimited (WBU). Rise in the number of owners participating in the newsletter programs; Combination of print and electronic products; Challenge of maintaining a...