Fast Action and Expert Drying Ensure Water-Damaged Hotel Opens on Time
- Practical Application: Airmovers. Burton, Brandon // Cleanfax Magazine;Jan2016, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p8
The article presents information on the section 1 22.214.171.124 "Controlling Airflow" of the ANSI/IICRC S500 Standard and Reference Guide for Professional Wafer Damage Restoration.
- WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION CHEMISTRY. // Cleanfax Magazine;Jan2016, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p12
The article evaluates several water damage restoration products including the Decon 30 cleaner and disinfectant from Benefect, the Microban Disinfectant Spray Plus from ProRestore Products and the Restorator from Vaportek.
- USNR-ADEC REDUCES ENERGY, EXHAUST. // Panel World;Nov2013, Vol. 54 Issue 6, p25
The article evaluates the Automatic Dryer Exhaus Control (ADEC) system by building materials developer USNR.
- Bisolids Recycling Program Contract Signed. // WaterWorld;Jan2002, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p25
Reports the sales performance of the dewatering/drying system J-Vap by USFilter in the United States. Details of the contract of the city of Chattanooga, Tennessee with USFilter; Information on the installation of the equipment; Description of J-Vap.
- Locating filters for compressed air dryers. Ulrich, William J. // Plant Engineering;8/12/93, Vol. 47 Issue 13, p76
Provides guidelines on selecting and locating filters for compressed air dryers. Type of dryer and application; Installation of air system components.
- Tecno-3. // Candy Industry;Oct2016, Vol. 181 Issue 10, p48
The article evaluates the nut roaster Model TFS from Tecno 3.
- ELLIS-DON/WELBRO PARTNERSHIP BUYS BAKER MELLON STUART CORE. Powers, Mary B.; Korman, Richard // ENR: Engineering News-Record;07/12/99, Vol. 243 Issue 2, p15
Reports that a partnership between Ellis-Don Construction Ltd. and Welbro Building Corp. has purchased the majority of the assets of Baker Mellon Stuart Construction Incorporated. What the sale includes; Significance of the purchase; Projects that the two will initially pursue.
- In Brief. // Contractor Magazine;Mar2007, Vol. 54 Issue 3, p7
The article offers news briefs related to contractors in the U.S. as of March 2007. The National Standard Plumbing Committee (NSPC) Committee is seeking proposed modifications to the 2006 NSPC in order to update the NSPC code. Welbro Building Corp. has chosen the construction division of Shaw...
- Pulse. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;8/18/2003, Vol. 251 Issue 7, p34
The article presents information related to construction industry in the U.S. Parsons Brinckerhoff Inc. has been awarded a contract from the Orlando-Orange County Expressway Authority to provide construction management services for $400 million of highway construction work in the Orlando,...