- NSTA and Sally Ride Science Sponsor Summer Conference on Climate Change. // NSTA Express;5/26/2008, p6
The article offers information on a conference entitled "The Earth Then, Earth Now: Our Changing Climate Educator Conference" to be held during July 23-24, 2008, in Silver Spring, Maryland.
- Check It Out. // Scholastic SuperScience;Oct2008, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p9
The article offers information on the Climate Change exhibition to be held at the American Museum of Natural History on October 18, 2008.
- Climate change and health: Nations gather for the Copenhagen summit next month. // Scandinavian Journal of Public Health;Nov2009, Vol. 37 Issue 8, p890
The article offers information on the United Nations climate change summit to be held in Copenhagen, Denmark in December 2009.
- Stakeholders should negotiate new treaty. Sensenbrenner, James // Hill;2/23/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 17, p32
Information about topics discussed at the United Nations climate change conference in Copenhagen, Denmark is presented.
- COP 6: A HEALING SHOCK? Nilsson, Sten; Jonas, Matthias; Obersteiner, Michael // Climatic Change;Jan2002, Vol. 52 Issue 1/2, p25
Editorial. Examines the factors responsible for the collapse of the Conference of Parties (COP) 6 negotiations at The Hague, Netherlands. Debate over issues relating to both the environmental integrity and the economic efficiency of specific mechanisms foreseen under the Kyoto Protocol;...
- Climate change, energy policy part of Propane Days agenda. // LP/Gas;May2010, Vol. 70 Issue 5, p8
The article offers information on the Propane Days to be held in Washington, D.C. on June 7-9, 2010.
- USD Law School Hosts First Climate and Energy Symposium. Sharp, Tara // San Diego Business Journal;2/16/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p20
The article offers information on the symposium "Federal Preemption or State Prerogative: California in the Face of National Climate Policy" to be held on February 20, 2009 at the University of San Diego Law School in California.
- Thomas Friedman to Discuss Global Implications of Energy Policy at Energy Efficiency Forum, June 10. Larkin, John // Automotive Industries;May2008, Vol. 188 Issue 5, p11
The article offers information on the 19th annual Energy Efficiency Forum titled "What's Happening Now and What's Next?" that will be held from June 10-11 2008.
- UN Ready to Lead Environmental World Government. // New American (08856540);12/21/2009, Vol. 25 Issue 26, p7
The article offers information on the Climate Change Convention to be held in Copenhagen, Denmark on December 7-18, 2009.