CODES & STANDARDS
- ASHRAE 2006 Winter Meeting. // Canadian Consulting Engineer;Dec2005, Vol. 46 Issue 7, p47
The article presents the schedule of events at the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers Inc.'s Annual Winter Meeting on January 21-25, 2006 at the Palmer House Hilton Hotel in Chicago, Illinois. It includes information on technical tours and programs, as well...
- Advancing ASHRAE Technology And Our Future. Burgett, Lee W. // ASHRAE Journal;Aug2005, Vol. 47 Issue 8, p14
Focuses on the author's view regarding the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers Inc. technology in the U.S. Promotion for a public good that benefits society as a whole; Discussion of the theme for 2006; Emphasis on the need to celebrate the organization's...
- ASHRAE, IES target energy use. // Contractor Magazine;Nov2010, Vol. 57 Issue 11, p24
The article reports on the collaboration between the Illuminating Engineering Society (IES) and the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) to fortify requirement in American National Standards Institute (ANSI)/ASHRAE Standard 90.2.
- STANDARDS ACTIONS. // ASHRAE Journal;Apr2013 Ashrae Insights, p4
The article announces the various standard activities of the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, and Air-Conditioning Engineers Inc. (ASHRAE) between April and May 2013, including public comments, interim meetings, and a publication notice.
- Engineering for Change Webinar Rescheduled for December 20. // ASHRAE Journal;Dec2012 Ashrae Insights, p3
The article offers information on the Engineering for Change (E4C) Webinar rescheduled by the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) on December 20, 2012.
- Registration Open for Winter Conference. // ASHRAE Journal;Oct2013 Supplement ASHRAE Insights, p3
The article offers informatioon on the 2014 American Society of Heating Refrigerating and Airconditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) Winter Conference to be held at the New York Hilton Midtown hotel in New York City from January 18-22, 2014.
- ASHRAE proposes changes to standards, guidelines. // Consulting-Specifying Engineer;Oct2008, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p14
The article reports that the American Society of Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) is seeking inputs on nearly three dozen changes to its standards. The society is further asking the opinion of its members on a proposal to withdraw a standard focused on cleaning. It...
- Research on cooling load calculation method underway. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;4/8/96, Vol. 197 Issue 15, p8
Reports that the Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers and the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers are co-sponsors in a research project at Loughborough University. Aim of rationalizing cooling load calculations.
- I ASHRAE and JSRAE Sign Memorandum. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;7/26/2010, Vol. 240 Issue 13, p4
The article reports on the memorandum of understanding (MOU) signed by the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) and Japan Society of Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (JSRAE) in May 2010 in Atlanta, Georgia for the promotion of the mutual...