Survey: Shortage of Qualified Energy Pros
- Lighting Solutions to the Energy Crisis. Fetters, John // Energy User News;Oct2001, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p4
Reports the energy crisis solution presented at the Annual Conference of Illuminating Engineering Society of North America. Renewal of demand-side management and market transformation programs; Update on lighting technologies and practice for building designers; Task for lighting professionals.
- Energy industry survey released. // PM Engineer;Jan95, Vol. 1 Issue 1, p65
Reports on the release of a comprehensive survey of the energy industry by the Association of Energy Engineers. Coverage; Price and availability.
- AEE Announces Executive Energy Briefing. // Energy User News;Sep2002, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p6
Announces the energy briefing for energy executives offered by the 'Energy User News' periodical, Association of Energy Engineers and Florida Power in Orlando, Florida on November 19â€“20, 2002. Names of keynote speakers; Topics.
- Powerful debate. Hargreaves, Ben // Professional Engineering;4/21/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p23
The article focuses on the published report from Institution of Mechanical Engineers (IMechE), on the risk of a vote of no confidence in the nuclear industry. It states that company emphasize that if the policies will not change, the plan of having a new nuclear power station up and operates by...
- LETTERS. De Grazio, Dawn; Wiig, Howard C.; Clear, Robert; Hart, Alvin L. // Lighting Design & Application;Oct2010, Vol. 40 Issue 10, p6
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Lessons from the Field," by James Brodrick in the June 2010 issue, "Energy Advisor," column by Willard Warren in the July 2010 issue and "President's Perspective," by John Selander in the July 2010...
- ENERGY ADVISOR. Warren, Willard L. // Lighting Design & Application;Apr2005, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p12
Focuses on the role of the 90.1 - 2007 energy code in reducing lighting power density limits in the U.S. Details of a meeting co-sponsored by the Illuminating Engineering Society of North America on the energy code in Orlando, Florida in February 2005; Role of state regulatory boards in the...
- Preface. Šooš, L'ubomír; Koláth, L'udovit; Beniak, Juraj // Applied Mechanics & Materials;2016, Vol. 832, preceding p3
No abstract available.
- Energetic Women Demonstrate Value of Workplace Diversity. Chmura, Amy // Underground Focus: The Magazine of Below-Ground Damage Preventio;Mar2009, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p20
The article offers information on Energetic Women, an organization of women in the energy operations and engineering industry in the U.S. It notes the objectives of the group as well as explains the implication of its pilot conference. Details on the second annual Energetic Women Conference in...
- Engineers Ireland host Spirit Of Ireland event. // Engineers Journal;Jul/Aug2009, Vol. 63 Issue 6, p281
The article discusses the highlights of a workshop on the Spirit of Ireland campaign for energy independence hosted by Engineers Ireland in Clyde Road on June 23, 2009. Ideas of the campaign group were presented to members and requested them to examine their plans to assure the smooth promotion...