Dividends and Earnings Revisited: Cause or Effect?
- THE WEEK'S PROFITS AND DIVIDENDS. // Finance Week;12/16/2002, p28
Presents chart depicting the profits and dividends of corporations for the period December 2002 in South Africa.
- Generosity pays. De Klerk, Vic // Finance Week;1/20/2003, p30
Reports that companies that pay out much of their profit in the form of dividends enjoy better profit growth than those which hold on to their income, according to U.S. asset managers Robert Arnott and Clifford Asness. Claims of telecoms, media and technology companies that maximum reinvestment...
- The week's profits and dividends. // Finance Week;3/3/2003, p31
Presents information on corporate profits and dividends in South Africa, compiled as of March 3, 2003.
- PERSONAL TAX. // Accountancy;Aug97, Vol. 120 Issue 1248, p108
Reports on dividends as trading profits in Great Britain.
- The Dividend Puzzle: A Progress Report. Mann, Steven V. // Quarterly Journal of Business & Economics;Summer89, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p3
This paper reviews the major theoretical and empirical contributions to the dividend literature since Black reported on the state of knowledge in 1976. In these studies, two major questions emerge that are critical to understanding the dividend puzzle and justifiably receive the majority of the...
- The week's profits and dividends. // Finance Week;07/07/2000, p43
Presents a chart depicting the profit and dividends of various companies in South Africa as July 2000. Company names and sectoral classifications; Statistics on the attributable profit; Headline earnings per share.
- AT&T delivers dividend news, issues revenue warning. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;12/25/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 52, p2
Focuses on United States-based AT&T Corp.'s issuance of a fourth-quarter revenue warning and a cut in its quarterly dividend.
- Earnings and dividends. // Indianapolis Business Journal;07/14/97, Vol. 18 Issue 17, p45A
Lists corporate profits and dividends in Indianapolis, Indiana as of the week of July 14, 1997.
- Earnings and dividends. // Indianapolis Business Journal;08/24/98, Vol. 19 Issue 23, p33
Focuses on corporate earnings and dividends of Indianapolis, Indiana-based Consolidated Products Inc., First Merchants Corp., and ANB Corp. for the week of August 24, 1998.