Berklee Survey Unveils Pro Audio Salaries
- DOLLARS AND CENTS. // Mix;Feb2011, Vol. 35 Issue 2, following p14
The article focuses on the study "Salary Ranges for U.S. Music Positions in Performance, Writing, Business, Audio Technology, Education, and Music Therapy" of Berklee College of Music, which analyzes salary data for specific careers in the music industry in the U.S.
- With economy showing improvement, make yourself stand out from the crowd. // Same-Day Surgery;Jan2010 Supplement, p1
The article focuses on the results of the 2009 Same-Day Surgery Salary Survey in the U.S.
- How to: Design and run salary surveys. Fowler, Alan // People Management;09/26/96, Vol. 2 Issue 19, p42
States the pitfalls to avoid when undertaking salary survey. Reasons why information about other employer's salary could be valuable; Range of proprietary sources of data; Format and principal issues in any survey. INSETS: Example of profile job description.;Further reading..
- Salary freezes thawing out in most sectors. // CA Magazine;Apr97, Vol. 130 Issue 3, p10
Reports the results of the 1997 national compensation study which surveyed more than 400 organizations in Canada. Anticipation of bigger wage increases in 1997 than in 1996; Statistics on distribution and expected salary increases, cash bonus programs, benefits and pension plans in various sectors.
- Survey: Money, information jobs are best paying in Las Vegas. Moore, Thomas // Las Vegas Business Press;06/26/95, Vol. 12 Issue 25, p3
Presents the results of a wage survey in Las Vegas, Nevada, sponsored by Eastridge Group, and the Nevada Development Authority. Chief financial officers as the highest paid employees; Other high-paying jobs.
- What are you worth? // NZ Marketing Magazine;Sep97, Vol. 16 Issue 8, preceding p7
Reports on the response to the 1997 Marketing Magazine/Research International marketing salary survey in New Zealand. Total number of replies received; Donation of $952 to the Child Cancer Foundation; Publication of results in a full Salary Survey report in the October 1997 `Marketing Magazine'...
- 1997 salary survey. Walkowski, Walt, // Point of Beginning;Jun97, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p22
Presents the results of the 1997 salary survey in the United States. Comparison with 1996 salary survey results; Trends observed; Implications.
- Establishing the reliability and validity of wage surveys. Hartenian, Linda S.; Johnson, Nancy Brown // Public Personnel Management;Fall91, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p367
Explores potential methods for wage survey validation. Legal intervention in pay determination processes; Importance of reliable data; Methods for computing reliability coefficients and standards errors of measurement; Content-related validity; Construct-related validity; Predictive-related...
- Raises seen at 4... to 5... during 1994. Roush, Matt // Crain's Detroit Business;10/18/93, Vol. 9 Issue 42, p1
Reports on the surveys on salary raises for Detroit, Michigan-area executives and employees in 1994. Detroit's inflation rate; Comparison with the 1993 salary raise; Prediction on the national salary raise; Sources of surveys.