- Ease That Gain/Loss. // On Wall Street;Sep2000, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p36
Provides information on the gain/loss trade modeling tool unveiled by CheckFree Investment Services, a provider of remote financial processing services. Purpose of the tool.
- SMA Web Site from CheckFree . // American Banker;9/16/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 177, p19
Reports on the introduction of a Web site, SMAForum.com by CheckFree Investment Services. Services offered by the web site in terms of information and research links for account professionals and allied groups; SMAForum's other services.
- Schwab Picks CheckFree For Managed Accounts. // Securities Industry News;02/12/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p21
Reports that Charles Schwab has selected CheckFree Investment Services' APL Wrap service to streamline trading and portfolio reporting requirements for its Managed Account Select service. Enabling of independent advisors using Schwab Institutional to choose and monitor managers among those...
- CheckFree Promotes Coira To Head Institutional Clients. Kentouris, Chris; Kite, Shane // Securities Industry News;12/04/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 45, p9
Reports on CheckFree Investment Services Inc.'s appointment of Robert Coira to head the firm's institutional money manager department. Coira's roles and responsibilities.
- We're Entrepreneurial, Yet Haven't Wavered from the Basics. // On Wall Street;Oct2003 Supplement, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p50
Features independent-broker USAllianz Securities. Description of the company's technologies; Way in which the company is helping its brokers in getting through the market's struggles; Areas in which the firm excels.
- CheckFree Finds Managed Account Revenue Niche. Ackermann, Matt // American Banker;3/4/2005, Vol. 170 Issue 43, p7
Discusses how CheckFree Corp., the dominant bill-pay provider for banks, has gained additional revenue from distributing its managed account platform through banks. Profile of CheckFree Investment Services, which offers the managed account platform to financial institutions; Comments by Hilary...
- American Skandia Spurs Growth via Relationships with Financial Advisors. Webb, Janet // Bank Investment Consultant;Jul2000, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p44
Interviews Wade Dokken, chief executive officer of investment services firm American Skandia. Guiding philosophy for growing American Skandia's business; Advantages of the company over its competitors; Marketing tools offered by the company to help financial advisors sell products; Types of...
- Industry news digest. // Financial Planning;Jun2004, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p53
Presents news briefs on the financial services industry in the U.S. as of June 1, 2004. Plan of Morningstar to go public; Acquisition of Safeco's book of wealth management business by Mellon Financial; Partnership of CheckFree Investment Services and Placemark Investment to offer retirement...
- CheckFree Returns to Recon. Kentouris, Chris // Securities Industry News;2/11/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p8
Reports on the CheckFree service DL-Recon developed by CheckFree Investment Services in collaboration with Harbor Services Management. Reentrance of CheckFree into the reconciliation arena; Details about the service; Benefits of DL-Recon by client users.