FPA Local Chapters and Contacts
- In the FPA. // Journal of Financial Planning;Mar2002, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p14
Presents the calendar of events of the Financial Planning Association (FPA). Offertory of Retreat 2002 of FPA; Opportunities available with the FPA; Availability of videotapes for continuing education opportunities.
- The Changing Landscape. Simonoff, Evan // Financial Planning;Jul99, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p13
Editorial. Deals with the creation of the Financial Planning Association. Indications of its creation; Changes adapted in the financial planning profession; Other issues surrounding the profession.
- Reassessing in the Wake of Terrorism. // USA Today Magazine;Dec2001, Vol. 130 Issue 2679, p4
Offers advice on evaluating personal finances, based on recommendations from the Financial Planning Association.
- IN THE FPA. // Journal of Financial Planning;Oct2001, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p20
Reports developments related to financial planning in the United States. Encouragement of Guy M. Cumbie, president of the Financial Planning Association (FPA) to members on pro bono support and assistance; Creation of an online forum for members on the FPA Web site; Requirements for the...
- Sydney:. // Precision Marketing;12/14/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p9
Reports on the privacy kit launched by the Financial Planning Association of Australia for financial advisors to help them comply with Privacy Act amendments that took effect in December 2001. Incident that led to the effort.
- Financial Planning Association defends asset-based fees. Munro, Caroline // Money Management;10/14/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 38, p5
The article reports that Financial Planning Association (FPA) argues the position of the Industry Super Networks that asset-based fees are commissions in disguise as it is being disclosed to client and as client negotatied payment model in Australia.
- Financial Planning Down Under. Bennett, Julie // Journal of Financial Planning;Jul2000, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p114
Provides an overview of financial planning in Australia. History of financial planners in Australia; Background information on the Financial Planning Association of Australia; Consumer recognition of the financial planning industry; Education of financial planners in Australia; Regulation of...
- Bob Barry: FPA's Incoming President. Opiela, Nancy // Journal of Financial Planning;Dec2001, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p90
Profiles Financial Planning Association (FPA) President Robert Barry. His career in financial planning; His goals for the FPA in 2002; Percentage of FPA members who participate at the chapter and national levels; Years spent in the field of financial planning.
- FYI. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jan2002, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p12
Reports the developments in Financial Planning Association (FPA) in the United States as of January 2002. Presentation of Bridge the Gap program designed for financial planners; Details on the FPA Retreat 2002; Approval of ERISA advice bill for financial service industry; Overview of the USA...