- WORDPLAY! // Scholastic Scope;11/10/2003, Vol. 52 Issue 7, p22
Presents a cross-word puzzle on the history of the United States for children.
- Stars & Stripes. Bishops, Sue // Children's Digest;Jul/Aug99, Vol. 49 Issue 5, p33
Present a crossword puzzle about United States history and government.
- Early American History Interactive Crossword Puzzle. // Early America Review;Winter/Spring2012, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p2
The article presents a crossword puzzle dealing with U.S. history.
- All About the War of 1812. Bremen, Will // Cobblestone;Oct2012, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p38
The article provides a crossword puzzle about the War of 1812.
- ALL ABOUT 1861: Crossword Puzzle. Matthews, Andrew // Cobblestone;Oct2011, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p38
A crossword puzzle concerning events of 1861 during the U.S. Civil War is presented.
- Crossword. Rockowitz, Murray // Junior Scholastic;9/15/95, Vol. 98 Issue 2, p22
Presents a crossword puzzle for students. Clues referring to American Revolution of 1775-1783.
- A TRIBUTE to the SPANISH CROSSWORD PUZZLE. Chorlian, Meg // Cobblestone;Nov2000, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p40
Presents a crossword puzzle about the role of Spain in the American Revolution.
- What Do You Know About the Civil War? Wilkins, Robert P. // Sandlapper: The Magazine of South Carolina;Spring2000, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p61
Presents crossword puzzles to test children's knowledge of the American Civil War.
- Answers to Activities. // Everyday Life: Revolutionary War;2000, p90
The article presents answers to questions that have been asked in different chapters of the book "Everyday Life: Revolutionary War." Answers to interpretation of bar graph, critical-thinking skills, and crosswords are presented. Some of the other articles on which answers have been provided...