HBO Fills Fall Fight Card
- A blast from the fast. Speer, Tibbett L. // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;11/05/96, Vol. 70 Issue 21, p40
Looks at the challenges and changes faced by HBO & Co. Rank in the health care information system industry; Growth of the firm; Increase in the health care information technology market; Acquisition efforts and plans; Rooms for improvement in the firm's laboratory information systems.
- Building owner urges HBO to renew its subscription. Croghan, Lore // Crain's New York Business;08/31/98, Vol. 14 Issue 35, p10
Reports that the owners of 1100 Sixth Avenue in New York City, do not wish the see the departure of Home Box Office (HBO) television network. Views of Bruce E. Mosler, an executive director of Cushman and Wakefield Inc; Possible locations HBO will move to; Size of the HBO lease; Information on...
- HBO & Co.: Nonvideo blockbuster. David, Gregory E. // FW;
Presents an appraisal of HBO & Co. shares of stock. HBO as purveyor of computer software and services for hospitals; Prospects for increase in company revenues and profits; Appraisal of the market for hospital services; Forecasting of stock price.
- Its feeding frenzy over, HBO & Co. must deliver. Morrissey, John // Modern Healthcare;6/19/95, Vol. 25 Issue 25, p68
Reports on healthcare software vendor HBO & Co.'s need to consolidate a raft of newly acquired software systems. Acquisition of First Data's health systems group; Maintenance of service delivery to HBO's client base.
- Wireless portables. // Automatic I.D. News;Feb97, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p41
Reports that HBO & Co. has introduced a product line of wireless identification system hardware.
- HBO & Co. approves another stock split. Morrissey, John // Modern Healthcare;08/18/97, Vol. 27 Issue 33, p16
Focuses on the decision of the HBO & Company, an Atlanta-based healthcare information systems and services company, to split its stock 2 for 1. Details on the split; Who it is payable to; Information on an earnings increase in 1997.
- HBO offers moon launch. Tedesco, Richard // Broadcasting & Cable;03/09/98, Vol. 128 Issue 10, p70
Reports on the launch of HBO's Web site called `From the Earth to the Moon.' When the site was launched; What the site offers; Comments from Diana Jakacki, executive producer for HBO.com.
- HBO & Co. acquires again. Morrissey, John // Modern Healthcare;10/06/97, Vol. 27 Issue 40, p36
Presents information on HBO and Company, while highlighting its contribution to healthcare payer services market, and HBO's agreement to pay $370 million dollars worth of stock for cost-analysis soft-ware developer HPR. View of Monika Brown, spokeswomen of HBO and Company; Reference to the GMIS...
- Cinemax may roll in Asia. Stein, Janine // Hollywood Reporter;12/19/95, Vol. 340 Issue 15, pI-3
Reports from Hong Kong, on HBO's Cinemax channel decision to launch in Asia for 1996. Reason for decision; Comments from HBO's Bill Hooks.