- Cape Fearless. Malone, Michael // Broadcasting & Cable;9/1/2008, Vol. 138 Issue 34, p14
The article provides updates on the broadcast industry in the U.S. According to the BIA Financial, the National Broadcasting Company Inc. affiliate has grabbed half the market's revenue in 2007 and has continued to rule news. It is noted that Time Warner Inc. is the dominant cable operator in...
- TW'S DISHING IT BACK. Learmonth, Michael // Daily Variety;10/6/2004, Vol. 285 Issue 3, p5
Reports on the strategic concern of Time Warner on the ever-increasing competition from satellite television in the U.S. Plan of Time Warner to create a strategy to win back subscribers from Dish Network and DirecTV; Generation of company's cash flow; Focus of Time Warner on investing in Home...
- Dishing the Blockbuster Brand. ARNOLD, THOMAS K. // Home Media Magazine;4/11/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 15, p3
The author explains the dominance of Dish Network in the media marketing sector since its recent acquisition of Blockbuster for 320 million dollars.
- Dish, Gannett Hop Past Skirmish. FARRELL, MIKE // Multichannel News;10/15/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 40, p34
The article offers information on advertisement-skipping Auto Hop technology introduced by Dish Network Corp.
- Dish Upgrades TV Everywhere App. GRUENWEDEL, ERIK // Home Media Magazine;5/27/2013, Vol. 35 Issue 21, p6
The article offers information on the upgraded application rolled out by satellite television (TV) operator Dish Network that allows users to access live TV, recorded programming and video-on-demand content on connected devices such as smartphones and tablet computers.
- Dish gains subs as cablers lose them. Bond, Paul // Hollywood Reporter;3/2/2010, Vol. 413 Issue 30, p6
The article provides information on the increasing popularity of Dish Network Corp. as reflected by increase in its subscribers.
- Dish Can Keep Tweaking DirecTV. Spangler, Todd // Multichannel News;2/22/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p28
The article reports an update on the lawsuit filed by DirectTV Inc. against Dish Network Corp., in which the former alleges that the latter is making false comparison between their programming packages and pricing.
- High-Cost Gains for Dish. FARRELL, MIKE // Multichannel News;3/8/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p16
The article reports that Dish Network Corp. has increased the number of subscribers and also offers information on its rivalry with DirecTV.
- Carriage Talks Stall For CSN in Philly. Eggerton, John // Multichannel News;8/9/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 31, p20
The article reports that Dish Network Corp. has complained that Comcast Corp. refused to negotiate for its satellite carriage Comcast SportsNet in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.