EBIF and iPad, Sittin' in a Tree
- Elmo's Birthday Bash -- A Step Into Reading. W. B. // Children's Technology Review;May2012, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p5
The article provides information on the iPad application, Elmo's Birthday Bash: A Step Into Reading, which combines a 30-screen story with three leveled letter recognition activities.
- ALL THE SPORTING NEWS YOU CARE ABOUT IN ONE PLACE. Price, Jeff; Howard, Garry D. // Sporting News;9/26/2011, Vol. 235 Issue 22, p2
An introduction to the September 26, 2011 issue of "Sporting News" is presented which discusses an iPad application developed for the magazine.
- So, It's a Shark You're After? // Yachting;Mar2012, Vol. 211 Issue 3, p18
The article informs about the Expedition White Shark application for an iPhone or iPad.
- MEET YOUR FUTURE. Scofidio, Barbara // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Feb2011, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p4
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses the cover story by executive director Susan Hatch on the growing impact of technology, a guide to meet application developers, and about 2010 Worldwide Global Partnership Conference on custom application of an iPad.
- My favorite tool for creating presentations. TZE CHUN; Joyner, April // Inc.;Apr2013, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p52
The author talks about a free iPad tablet computer application called Haiku Deck, her favorite tool for creating presentations which she considers significant for her art company, Uprise Art, that she founded in 2011.
- iPad Tip: Finding App Preferences. // Children's Technology Review;Jun2014, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p2
The article presents a question and answer related to iPad application Toca Town.
- 7 Essential iPad Skills. // Children's Technology Review;Jun2015, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p4
The article discusses the essential skills that every beginner, young or old, should know about the use of iPad tablet computer which include turning it on, finding an application, and deleting an application.
- Bill the Raccoon. // Children's Technology Review;Jul2014, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p6
The article offers brief information on the mobile application called Bill the Raccoon which shows the importance of ignoring those who bully for one's differences, from Little Elephant Interactive.
- Blek. // Children's Technology Review;Jul2014, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p6
The article offers brief information on the mobile application called Blek, a leveled puzzle game for children which helps build motor skills, from Kunabi Brother.
- Bubble Bomps, The. // Children's Technology Review;Jul2014, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p7
The article offers brief information on the mobile application called the Bubble Bomps which is a playful narrative for children and allows them to create a face using premade eyes, mouths, shapes, and accessories to describe how they are feeling that day, from WeeFeel Entertainment Inc.