- EVOLVING TV THROUGH SMART SOFTWARE. // Modem Users News;Jun2012, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p3
The article discusses the product demonstration of several Medios television (TV) software from Motorola Mobility Inc. including DreamGallery, Merchandiser, and Video Flow.
- Court TV gives a nod to Wink. Tedesco, Richard // Broadcasting & Cable;10/20/97, Vol. 127 Issue 43, p68
Reports on Court TV cable television network's use of Wink's software to enhance its programming by allowing viewers to connect with information via remote control. Other networks that are incorporating Wink's software in their generations of digital analog boxes; Significance of the move to...
- Mip bits. // Variety;4/22/96, Vol. 362 Issue 12, p46
Reports on the introduction of Interactive Television Entertainment's IM4U, a patent for the extended use of interactive television. How this software technology works; Demonstration of this conducted by ITE chief executive officer, Ivan Solvason and business manager, Tom Vedel; How...
- Knology adopts interactive ad technology. // CED;Jan2010, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p9
The article reviews the Backchannelmedia's Clickable TV interactive advertising technology from Knology Inc.
- 'Dovetailing' Second-Screen Services With ATSC 2.0 and Beyond. ARLEN, GARY // TV Technology;6/26/2013, Vol. 31 Issue 14, p20
The article offers a review of the companion TV, second-screen social television (TV) platform, from the company Zeebox.
- WHEN A CRISIS TURNS INTO AN OPPORTUNITY. Freedlander, Vern // Sound & Video Contractor;Feb2014, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p10
The article discusses how corporate communicators can quickly launch TV-like content channels that deal specifically with the events of the day by employing channel creation tools during a crisis.
- Our pick of the month. // India Today;11/25/2013, p44
The article reviews the iCouch app, an application that allows a television buff to engage in a meaningful or meaningless debate with other people while the show is on air.
- Dalet targets sports production market. Dayasena-Lowe, Melanie // TVB Europe;Mar2011, p33
The article provides brief information on Dalet SA's Media Asset Management (MAM) systems.
- Signiant puts IT at ease. Ringrose, Fergal // TVB Europe;Mar2011, p38
The article provides brief information on Signiant Inc.'s Signiant Media Exchange, Content Distribution Management (CDM) Software Version 9.0 and Signiant Community.