Avail-TV Plans $30M Upgrade
- AVAIL-TVN LAUNCHES VIEWNOW SUBSCRIPTION VOD SERVICE. TRIBBEY, CHRIS // Home Media Magazine;12/31/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 51, Special section p5
The article reports on the launching by digital media services firm Avail-TVN of a subscription video-on-demand (VOD) service called ViewNow.
- Avail-TVN Buys SeaChange's Services Group. SPANGLER, TODD // Multichannel News;5/28/2012, Issue 22, p26
The article reports on the acquisition of On Demand Group by media services firm Avail-TVN from SeaChange International Inc.
- SeaChange sells media services company. // CED;Jun2012, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p6
The article informs about SeaChange International Inc.'s company On Demand Group (ODG) which has been acquired by the company Avail-TVN for 27 million dollars.
- AVAIL-TVN GETS RELATIVITY MEDIA DIGITAL CONTENT. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;5/30/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 22, p8
The article reports on the distribution agreement that was signed by digital media services firm Avail-TVN with Relativity Media for the distribution of the latter's new releases and library titles on video-on-demand across multiple platforms like hotels and leisure industries.
- What You Need To Know Now... // CT Daily;3/12/2013, p1
The article focuses on telecommunication industry of the U.S. It informs that an application software has been developed by the company CableLabs to manage wi-fi networks and also discusses the sales report of wireless systems in the country. It reports that the multiplatform wireless devices...
- Deals Of The Day 09/06/12. // CT Reports;9/6/2012, p1
The article offers world news briefs related to communications industry. Spirent Communications PLC acquires Metrico Wireless Inc. in Frederick, Maryland. Verizon Communications Inc. selects Motorola Mobility Inc. as a key digital rights management (DRM) supplier to help secure its FiOS Flex...
- CLEARING THE AIR. // Multichannel News;6/2/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 22, p19
A correction to the article "Forward Fast: Studios Speed Up Launch For VOD" that was published in the May 18, 2009 issue is presented.
- Vimeo ups upload limits. Graser, Marc // Daily Variety;1/6/2011, Vol. 310 Issue 4, p45
The article reports that Vimeo, a video-sharing site owned by InterActiveCorp., will increase the file size that members could upload their videos from two gigabytes (GB) to five GB in high definition (HD) format.
- Video: AirVenture Mosquito Cockpit Tour. Bertorelli, Paul // AVweb;7/26/2015, Vol. 22 Issue 29g, p8
The article presents online You Tube video on air show of Military Aviation Museum of Virginia Beach's restored de Haviland Mosquito, a British combat aircraft, at AirVenture, Oshkosh (Wis.).