- The Chamber Retools. Kosterlitz, Julie; Stone, Peter H.; Munro, Neil // National Journal;2/20/2010, p9
The article examines the changes to the American Free Enterprise advocacy campaign launched by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce. The aim of the campaign is to defend and promote such values in light of government growth and attacks by anti-business activists. Chamber chief executive officer (CEO)...
- ATA slams feds for postponing NAFTA date. // Overdrive;Mar96, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p16
Reports that American Trucking Associations' President and Chief Operating Officer Tom Donohue criticized President Bill Clinton's administration for temporarily halting the North American Free Trade Agreement with Mexico.
- CABLEVISION UPS PR VET. WEISMAN, JON // Daily Variety;2/3/2010, Vol. 306 Issue 23, p6
The article announces the career developments of several executives in the motion picture industry in the U.S. including Charles R. Schueler as executive vice president (VP) of communications and community relations at Cablevision Systems Corp., Sean Carey as senior VP of strategic content...
- Untitled. // Traffic World;11/29/93, Vol. 236 Issue 9, p6
Reports on events and developments in transportation. Expected effects of the strike by flight attendants against American Airlines; Congress' proposal to end the six-year trucking undercharge crisis and enactment of the North American Free Trade Agreement; Thomas J. Donohue's call for greater...
- ATA's Donohue calls for `alliance' among modes to meet freight demands. Schulz, John D. // Traffic World;11/29/93, Vol. 236 Issue 9, p11
Highlights American Trucking Associations' (ATA) President Thomas J. Donohue's call for greater cooperation among the various freight modes and shippers. Summary of the ATA's surveys; ATA's projections; Donohue's identification of threats to the National Highway System. INSET: NITL reaches out...
- NEWSMAKERS. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);5/14/2004, Vol. 51 Issue 21, p32A
Reports career developments in New York as of May 2004. Appointment of Michael Pollaccio as sales representative at Gepco International; Promotion of Tom Rutledge to chief operating officer at Cablevision Systems Corp.; Teaching assignment of Richard Wilkens at Dowling College.
- EXEC SEGUES TO CABLEVISION. // Daily Variety;3/7/2012, Vol. 314 Issue 47, p5
The article announces that Kelly McAndrew has been named as vice president of corporate communications at Cablevision Systems Corp.
- Cablevision Systems Corp. Salerno, Jessica A. // Business & Commercial Aviation;Mar2010, Vol. 106 Issue 3, p60
The article announces the appointment of Philip C. Prosseda as director of aviation at Cablevision Systems Corp.
- AMC execs take the fall. Dempsey, John // Daily Variety;6/20/2003, Vol. 279 Issue 53, p1
Reports on the dismissal of several executives from AMC Networks in the U.S. Result of the exposure of accounting anomalies by parent company Cablevision Systems Corp.; Names of dismissed executives; Speculations on possible replacements.