Global M&A Up 19% In 2010
- M&A deals up on eve of tax hike. Soule, Alexander // Westchester County Business Journal;10/18/2010, Vol. 46 Issue 42, p12
The article reports on the performance among deals on mergers and acquisition of corporations in the U.S. for the third quarter in which according to Thompson Reuters Corp., private-backed equity deals have felled short of 150 billion dollars, the highest level since the second quarter of 2008.
- Global M&A Hits Pre-Lehman Bankruptcy Levels. Rozens, Aleksandrs // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;10/11/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 41, p15
The article focuses on a report from Thomson Reuters which examined the growth of global mergers and acquisitions (M&A) activity in the third quarter of 2010.
- M&A Climbs. Rozens, Aleksandrs // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;3/14/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p1
The article reports that mergers and acquisitions (M&A) deal volume as of March 2011 amounts to 36.6 billion U.S. dollars, according to Thomson Reuters.
- Global M&A Hit Pre-Lehman. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/8/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 37, p6
The article reports on the data gathered by Thomson Reuters regarding global mergers and acquisition for the third quarter of 2010, which showed that 27% of the entire transactions was participated by firms in emerging markets with an increase of 21% over the second quarter.
- AUSTRIA: Austrian M&A activity. // Lawyer (Online Edition);3/28/2011, p36
The article offers information that the mergers and acquisitions (M&A) markets of Austria have shown recovery in 2010-2011, and the number of deals has increased tremendously in 2009 as reported by Thomson Reuters Corp.
- Reuters group buys part of MarketNet group business. Stirland, Sarah; Dabaie, Michael; Forman, Michael; Hendrickson, Mark // Securities Industry News;06/14/99, Vol. 11 Issue 24, p12
Reports on the purchase of part of the MarketNet Group by Reuters Holdings PLC in June 1999. Portions bought by Reuters; Significance of the purchase for Reuters' operations.
- Reuters Completes Bridge Buy. Schroeder, Mary // Securities Industry News;10/8/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 40, p8
Reports the completion of the acquisition of Reuters on Bridge assets. Evaluation of Bridge purchase costs; Provision of a single product line for Bridge and Reuters products; Names of products under the acquisition.
- Prof-Soft joins Thomson Reuters. // Information World Review;Feb2010, Issue 262, p02
The article reports that Thomson Reuters has bought healthcare technology firm ProfSoft in order to improve their clinical performance measurement capabilities to customers.
- Spreading the load. Hollander, Gavriel // Lawyer;4/5/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 14, p14
The article discusses present trends within the merger and acquisitions (M&A) market in Great Britain. It mentions that figures from the Thomson Reuters survey for the first quarter of 2010 have shown that the market has stayed flat and that there have only been gradual and slow improvements in...