- Luck Be a Lady. Rodrigues, Tanya // San Diego Business Journal;01/18/99, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p8
Profiles Jacqueline Townsend Konstanturos, president and chief executive officer of Townsend Co., a high-technology public relations and advertising firm in San Diego, California. Career background; Education; Business philosophy; Management strategies.
- Ensuring peak metering pump performance. // National Provisioner;Aug2007, Vol. 221 Issue 8, p107
The article evaluates the Stork Townsend Inc. Go/No-G gauge from Stork Townsend Inc.
- Food safety first. // National Provisioner;Nov2007, Vol. 221 Issue 11, p91
The article evaluates the LD 51-540 sausage loader from Stork Townsend Inc.
- world newsbriefs. // Urethanes Technology;Apr/May2001, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p9
Presents world news briefs on polyurethane industry as of April 2001. Deals signed by Marubeni Corp.; Overview of a study launched by BRG Townsend Inc.
- Additives market continues to change. // Plastics News;9/11/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 28, p28
Reports on BRG Townsend Inc.'s study of future structural changes in the global plastic additives.
- New study assesses exterior auto panels. // Plastics News;9/11/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 28, p28
Reports on the study conducted by BRG Townsend Inc. which answered questions concerning exterior automotive panels.
- Experience the ultimate in food safety with QX Coextrusion from Stork Townsend. // National Provisioner;Feb2008, Vol. 222 Issue 2, p34
The article evaluates the QX coextrusion system from Stork Townsend Inc.
- Leading the coextrusion revolution. // National Provisioner;Oct2007, Vol. 221 Issue 10, p104
The article evaluates the Quality Coextrusion (QX) system, a sausage processor, from Townsend Inc.
- Quota price soars. Harris, Robert // Farmers Weekly;12/19/2003, Vol. 139 Issue 25, p13
Reports on the increase in milk quota prices in Great Britain since October production figures came out on December 5, 2003. Increase in the sales of butterfat quota; Remarks from Mark Dyson of Townsend on the milk quota.