- Investors Yank $2.17B from HY Funds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/5/2011, p3
The article discusses the redemptions made by investors worth 2.17 billion dollars in junk bonds in the week ended November 23, 2011 as reported by Lipper FMI.
- Nortek Builds Case for $300M in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/15/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 46, p18
The article discusses plans by Nortek to sell 300 million U.S. dollars worth of junk bonds to redeem its existing debt and potentially fund future acquisitions.
- Huntsman HY Offering Hits Market. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/15/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p15
The article reports on the issuance of 250-million-U.S.-dollars in senior subordinated notes due in 2020 through lead underwriter Goldman Sachs by Woodlands, Texas-based chemical provider Huntsman which will be used by the latter to redeem outstanding senior subordinated notes.
- Huntsman Launches Bond Deal, Tender Offer. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/20/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 38, p23
This article reveals the plan of Huntsman to issue 350 million U.S. dollars in junk bonds to finance a tender offer.
- Huntsman stock goes public. Esposito, Frank // Plastics News;2/21/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 50, p4
This article reports that after 35 years as a private plastics and chemicals company, Huntsman Corp. went public February 11, raising almost $1.5 billion in a stock offering. Huntsman offered more than 60 million shares of common stock at $23 each and 5 million shares of preferred stock at $50...
- Junk Bond Slide Picks Up As Fund Halts Withdrawals. PAUL KATZEFF // Investors Business Daily;12/14/2015, pA01
The article reports on the decline in the junk bonds market following the Third Avenue Focused Credit Fund of the business management consultant Third Avenue halted the shareholder withdrawals as it liquidates its portfolio of high-yield bonds. Topics include the impact of the credit fund on...
- Three Issuers Sell $1.05B in Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/4/2013, p40
The article reports on the selling of 1.05 billion U.S. dollars in junk bonds by R. R. Donnelley, Isle of Capri Casinos and Huntsman in the U.S. R. R. Donnelley priced 450 million U.S. dollars in senior notes due 2021, while chemical provider Huntsman issued 250 million U.S. dollars in add-on...
- Municipal Market Data General Obligation Yields. // Bond Buyer;4/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31359, p36
Presents chart depicting the rating of general obligation high-yields junk bonds in the U.S.
- Why new junk bond issues came back from the cold. Grad, Michael // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Nov/Dec93, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p29
Discusses various aspects of the bonds issues market in the United States. Characteristics of surge in bonds market from 1986-1989; Number of corporations that issued high-yield bonds in 1992; Decline in average size per bonds issuer; Events that had an impact on bond issues market; Rates for...