- Banks Kick Off $2.35B TLB for Intelsat Jackson. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;12/13/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 50, p23
The article reports that Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Credit Suisse and JPMorgan will begin in December 2010 the syndication of a 2.35 billion U.S. dollar term loan B for satellite-telecommunications operator Intelsat Jackson Holdings.
- Back-Dated RP Baskets Raise HY Bond Risk. // Leveraged Finance News;8/1/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 31, p1
The article reports that junk bond issuers can raise their ability in making payments to shareholders through back dating of the restricted-payment covenant baskets on the bonds. It says that back dating is a function of the presence of repeat issuers on the junk bond market and can be...
- Advantage $1.23B in Loans Rises after Break. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;1/3/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p34
The article reports on the price increase of a first-lien term loan and a second-lien term loan for Advantage Sales & Marketing.
- Investors Give $2.35B Intelsat Loan Mixed Reviews. R. K. // Bank Loan Report;12/13/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 48, p1
The article reports on the 2.35 billion dollars term loan B gave by Bank of America Corp., J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. and Credit Suisse Group AG to Intelsat Jackson Holdings in December 2010. Price discussion is at Libor plus 375 bits per second (bps) to Libor plus 400 bps, having 99 original issue...
- GED test will have price increase beginning Jan. 1. // East Bernard Express (TX);11/1/2007, Vol. 64 Issue 44, p2
The article reports that the General Education Development (GED) test will have a price increase beginning on January 1, 2008, according to Wharton County Junior Student Services in Texas.
- RT to Raise Box, Sheet Prices. // Official Board Markets;4/24/2010, Vol. 86 Issue 17, p16
The article reports on the price increase enforced by the box making industry in the U.S. including RockTenn to increase its corrugated box price by 10 percent and Norcross in Georgia also increases price on paperboard products.
- Straws. // Time;Sep1952, Vol. 60 Issue 9, p14
The article reports on the results of a Gallup poll survey on price increases that was conducted in the U.S. in August 1952.
- Consumer prices in Rwanda's urban areas rose 1.24% in September. // African Business News;10/14/2013, p8
The article reports that consumer prices in Rwanda's urban areas increased 1.24 percent in September 2013.
- Increased production the answer for energy crisis. Hensarling, Jeb // Malakoff News (TX);8/1/2008, Vol. 99 Issue 31, p4A
The author reflects on the increase of prices in fuels and commercial goods in the U.S.