Leveraged Loans Doubled in 2010
- Leveraged Loans Doubled in 2010. Sheahan, Matthew // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;1/3/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p18
The article discusses a report from Bloomberg that leveraged loan issuance in 2010 doubled and is expected to continue growing in 2011.
- More Mark to Market Providers? Hintze, John // Bank Loan Report;11/4/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 43, p1
Reports on changes in the infrastructure supporting the loan market due to arrival of LoanX Inc. in the European loan market. Fall in the market subscription price of loans for market participants starting August 2002; Increase in loan subscription dues from 2003 for the participants; Effects...
- Community service. North, Kim // Money Marketing;1/17/2008, p31
The author reflects on the forecast of Bloomberg LP, largest financial software services, news, and data company, on the consumer expenditure's resiliency in 2008, which makes it difficult for people to obtain mortgages and loans in Great Britain. She argues that debt counselling services are...
- Bloomberg report: Sept. 2-5. Roush, Matt; McCracken, Jeffrey // Crain's Detroit Business;09/08/97, Vol. 13 Issue 36, p4
Provides information on the Bloomberg News about the digest of news from the Detroit-area publicly traded companies. Reference to Kmart Corporation; Reference to Taubman Centers Incorporated; Reference to Federal Mogul Corporation.
- Crain's/Bloomberg Stock Index. // Crain's New York Business;01/20/97, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p34
Presents statistical information on Crain's/Bloombreg Stock Index of New York.
- Bloomberg plays rhythms of finance. Mandese, Joe // Advertising Age;6/12/1995, Vol. 66 Issue 24, p4
Features Bloomberg Corp. Advertising campaigns; History of the company; Company goals.
- Stuck on Bloomberg. Torpey-Kemph, Anne // MediaWeek;09/22/97, Vol. 7 Issue 35, p77
Features the marketing campaign of Bloomberg News in New York's metropolitan region. Promotion for one-station radios to selected households.
- What's new at Bloomberg--hypertext to hard copy. // Business News New Jersey;1/24/96, Vol. 9 Issue 2, Corporate Report p7
Features Bloomberg Financial Markets. Bloomberg Online; Book titles; THE BLOOMBERG financial information service; Plans and expectations.
- New Services Available Through Bloomberg.com. // Information Today;Apr98, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p24
Reports that a number of companies announced partnerships with information service, news and media company, Bloomberg L.P. Duration of the agreement between America Online Incorporated (AOL) and Bloomberg; Details on the partnership between Multex Systems Incorporated and Bloomberg; Services...