Dealogic: Marketed ABS Dip For Fifth Year
- Securitisation takes off. // Finance Week;7/14/2003, p68
Focuses on the securitization market in South Africa. Introduction of securitization regulations; Definition and features of securitization; Reasons for companies to securitize assets.
- Skin in the Game Won't Work If It Goes Too Far. Sinnock, Bonnie // National Mortgage News;4/12/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 28, p5
The article discusses the harm to asset-backed financing by changes to accounting policies in the U.S.
- Deal Gets Over Reg Hurdle, But Full Market Has Yet to Clear It. Sinnock, Bonnie // National Mortgage News;4/26/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 30, p5
The article focuses on the efficiency of the originated private-label/jumbo securitization in the U.S.
- Securitisation: A viable finance alternative? De Giorgio, Emmanuelle Moors // African Business;Jan1998, Issue 228, p36
Focuses on securitization as a form of raising finance. Significance of securitizing future cash flow; Basic structure of international future flow securitization; Elements considered where rating of securitized transactions are based.
- Turning debts into cash. // Asian Business Review;Dec96, p68
Focuses on the growth of debt securitization in Asia. Expected growth of debt origination; Major sources of growth in debt origination; Completion of the first Asian securitization outside of Japan and Hong Kong; Collaboration between traditional securitization markets and markets of other high...
- Asset securitization for middle-market companies. Lindquist, Teri A. // Business Credit;Feb97, Vol. 99 Issue 2, p6
Focuses on asset securitization, a financing method which enables companies to obtain a lower cost of funds through the capital markets. Method of financing a pool of financial assets by selling those assets to a special purpose vehicle (SPV); Three main benefits which are derived from asset...
- A flowering of opportunities. Erb, Debra // Mortgage Banking;Jan98, Vol. 58 Issue 4, p94
Discusses the export-potential of asset securitization worldwide. Projected housing demand in Asia in year 2004; Three types of asset securitization in the world; Risks involved in determining the rating and level of credit enhancement for developing country securitizations; Efforts to lower...
- To distribute or not to distribute the field exam report? Lynch, Patrick M.; Lynch, Penny Rogers // Secured Lender;Nov/Dec96, Vol. 52 Issue 6, p22
Discusses the issue of whether asset-based lenders should distribute the field examination report. Debtor access to the lender's internal files; Justification of the examination fee; Reasons for lenders' reluctance to distribute the examiner's report.
- International asset-based lending opportunities. Irwin, Kevin // Secured Lender;Nov/Dec96, Vol. 52 Issue 6, p102
Focuses on the adaptations which asset-based lenders will have to make, in order to meet the needs of their increasingly global customer base. Lenders forced to look at foreign-based collateral; Benefits for asset-based lenders who learn how to effectively manage the risk of lending on foreign...