Advantage $1.23B in Loans Rises after Break
- Advantage Sales Term Loans to be Sold at Par. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;4/22/2013, p42
The article highlights the decision of Advantage Sales and Marketing to issue its 90 million U.S. dollar first lien tack-on term loan and its 30 million U.S. dollar second lien tack-on term loan at par instead of an original issue discount of 99.5 cents on the dollar.
- CS Launches $1.225B Repricing Effort for Advantage Sales. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/28/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p14
This article reveals the plan of Advantage Sales & Marketing to bring the cost down on two term loans that were syndicated for the company in December 2010.
- CS Shops $275M Second Lien for ASM. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;4/12/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 15, p11
The article reveals that Credit Suisse is marketing a 275 million U.S. dollar second-lien term loan to institutional investors for Advantage Sales and Marketing.
- Price Talk Set on Advantage Sales TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;12/6/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 49, p17
The article reports on the 800-million U.S. dollar first-lien term loan and a 425-million U.S. dollar second-lien loan achieved by arranger Credit Suisse for Advantage Sales & Marketing.
- Investors Grab Up PVH, ASM Term Loans. // Bank Loan Report;4/19/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 16, p1
The article reports on the acquisition of Tommy Hilfiger Corp. by Phillips-Van Heusen Corp. and a 275 million U.S. dollars second-lien term loan for Advantage Sales and Marketing LLC. It is noted that both of the loans received attention from investors because they are oversubscribed after the...
- Investors Grab Up PVH, ASM Term Loans. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;4/19/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 16, p19
The article reports that the term loan B for Phillips-Van Heusen (PVH) and the second-lien term loan for Advantage Sales and Marketing (ASM) were oversubscribed. Barclays Capital, Deutsche Bank and Bank of America Merrill Lynch are three of the several banks marketing the loans. PVH will use...
- Intelsat TL Breaks, Rises on Secondary. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;1/3/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p41
The article reports on the price increase of a term loan B for Intelsat Jackson Holdings.
- TOP 5 DAILY NEWS HEADLINES. // Convenience Store News;Jan2012, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p8
The article offers information on the articles published on the website of the journal. Information on the partnership of the U.S. foodservice brokers with Advantage Sales and Marketing LLC to form the new company, Advantage Wavpomt LLC is presented. It offers information on the U.S. Navy Seal,...
- ADVANTAGE NAMES BAIRD PRES. OF SALES. // SN: Supermarket News;7/11/2011, Vol. 59 Issue 28, p5
The article announces that Advantage Sales & Marketing LLC has promoted Todd Baird to president of sales.