HY Volume This Month Tops Dec. '09
- HY Bond Volume Reaches Record High. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/31/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 22, p29
The article reports on the increase in volume of high-yield bonds worldwide in 2010 based on a report issued by the firm Dealogic.
- Western European HY Sees Record Volume. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/28/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 26, p18
The article focuses on a Dealogic report, which showed that a year-to-date record in Western Europe's high yield corporate bond volume.
- S&P: HY Market Sets January Record. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/7/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p16
This article reports on the record activity set by the junk bond primary market in January 2011, according to data from Standard & Poor's.
- ETF Influence on High Yield Rises. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/19/2013, p42
The article focuses on the increasing influence of exchange-traded funds (ETFs) on the junk bond market. The larger impact of ETFs on the market is attributed to lower dealer inventories of corporate bonds. The ETF assets of corporate high yield bonds are estimated at 28 billion U.S. dollars....
- HY Trading Volumes Lower for August. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/1/2014, p17
The article reports on the decline in the secondary market average daily trading volumes for August 2014, according to data released by the Trade Reporting and Compliance Engine (TRACE) of the U.S. Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA). Topics covered include the average trading...
- HY Trading Volumes Slip Below YTD Average. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/28/2014, p41
The article reports on the decline in the high yield trading in the international bond market in 2014. Topics covered include information on the mean junk bond daily trading volume and estimate of dealer inventories for high yield bonds. Also mentioned is the status of spreading of high yield...
- HY Trading Volumes Start Decline. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/25/2014, p8
The article reports on the decline of trading volumes of secondary junk bonds in the U.S. as of August 2014. TRACE data from the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority Inc. shows that total volume of trading dropped from 4.15 million dollars on August 18 to 4.08 billion dollars on August 22,...
- HY Trading Volumes Continue to Climb. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/16/2014, p1
The article focuses on the data published by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority Inc.'s (FINRA) Trade Reporting and Compliance Engine (TRACE) system and the Royal Bank of Scotland on the continuous increase in high yield (HY) bond trading volumes and stay above the year-to-date average....
- HY Bond Trading Remains Stable. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/7/2014, p24
The article reports on data which show that junk bonds continued to trade strongly on the secondary market in the first week of July 2014 with the daily trading volume averaging 6.89 billion U.S. dollars. Information is provided on the secondary trading gain of power generation company Energy...