Brightstar's $500M Revolver to Fund Growth
- August Revolving Credit Down. // ISO & Agent Weekly;10/15/2009, Vol. 5 Issue 37, p3
The article reports that the revolving credit of the U.S. has declined by 1.09% in August 2009 worth 899.4 billion U.S. dollars from 909.3 billion dollars based from the Federal Reserve G.19. report.
- Millions in Motorola phones stolen from Brightstar warehouse. // RCR Wireless News;5/20/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 20, p13
Reports on the burglary that took place at the Vernon Hills, Illinois warehouse of Brightstar Corp., distributor of wireless equipment, on May 5, 2002. Background on Brightstar; Items stolen from Brightstar.
- Brightstar retains top spot in Latin American outsourcing. // RCR Wireless News;11/19/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 47, p26
Reports on the corporate profit posted by Brightstar Corp. for the third-quarter of 2001. Revenue posted by the company; Position of Brightstar in the Latin American wireless outsourcing.
- Brightstar gains lead in Latin America. // RCR Wireless News;8/6/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 32, p37
Reports on the earnings of Brighstar Corp. in Latin America in the second quarter of 2001. Amount of consolidated revenues and income; Revenues of the company's competitors.
- Brightstar starts 2 new subsidiaries. // RCR Wireless News;3/18/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p26
Reports on the launching of the two subsidiaries of Brightstar Corp. Purpose of the expansion.
- Brightstar Sells $250M in HY Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/29/2013, p47
The article reports on the sale of senior notes that are due in 2018 and amounting to 250 million dollars by wireless service provider Brightstar in 2013.
- Kaboom! Fireworks and the War on Terror. Sinclair, Mark // Creative Review;Dec2010, Vol. 30 Issue 12, p66
The article evaluates fireworks from BrightStar Corp.
- High Yield Bonds Prove Attractive Alternative to Loan Market. Nugent, John // Bank Loan Report;6/18/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 24, p1
Reports on the status of the high yield bond market. Multi-million dollar revolving credit facility; Replacement of senior secured bank deal with subordinated bond.
- IN BRIEF. // Credit Management;Nov2012, p9
The article offers credit industry news briefs as of November 2012 which includes payment patterns, revolving credit facility and promotion of credit insurance.