Perella Weinberg Names New Partners
- US manager hires CIC's Chen as Asia head. // Asian Investor;Oct2012, p6
The article announces that Daniel Chen has been appointed managing director (MD) and head of Asia at Perella Weinberg Partners LP.
- Perella Weinberg Expands Restructuring Group. Terzo, Gerelyn // High Yield Report;5/25/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 21, p21
The article announces executive appointments at Perella Weinberg Partners, including Richard Shinder as managing director and Agnes Tang as director.
- PERELLA TAPS INTO PETRODOLLAR BOOM. Platt, Gordon // Global Finance;Jul2006, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p4
The article introduces Joseph Perella's new investment firm, the Perella Weinberg Partners in London and New York, a financial service firm that provides corporate advisory and investment management services to clients around the world. Perella is an investment banker and was first head of...
- Perella Lands Morgan's Investment Banking COO. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/9/2007, Vol. 73 Issue 27, p43
The article notes several career developments in the finance industry including the announcement that Perella Weinberg Partners has landed David Landman, previously with Morgan Stanley, as its new chief operating officer (COO), the appointment of Lorraine George Harik as a managing director at...
- Perella Weinberg Hires for New Group. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;May2007, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p67
The article announces the appointments of several business executives including Bob Boldt, Larry Goldsmith and Susan Soh as partners for Perella Weinberg Partners' asset management business.
- top of the newsâ€¦. Harrison, Joan // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Dec2006, Vol. 41 Issue 12, p13
Career developments in private equity firms are discussed. Vector Capital hired David Fishman as their new principal and Elizabeth Katz as vice president. General Atlantic Corp. hired Ray Bingham as head of its office. Six-month-old Perella Weinberg Partners has placed Ran Tysoe to a senior...
- PE's Newest Ambassador. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/22/2009, Vol. 75 Issue 20, p26
The article announces several appointments including Mark Friedman as New York-based senior managing director and co-head of the transportation practice at Evercore Partners Inc., Michael Masterson as co-head of Americans transportation and infrastructure at Deutsche Bank AG, and Stefan Jentzsch...
- Perella Weinberg Hangs Shingle in Abu Dhabi. Marino, Jonathan // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;9/27/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 39, p13
The article announces Perella Weinberg's launch of an office in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
- CORRECTION. // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/26/2009, Vol. 75 Issue 4, p12
A correction to the article about Perella Weinberg Partners which is one of the banks involved in Thomas Financial's buy of Reuters that was published in the previous issue.