Univision Bonds Up on Tender Offer
- ÃKK raises offers for two terms at bond auction. // Hungary A.M.;2/21/2014, p5
The article reports on the move of Hungary's state debt management agency ÃKK to raise offers on strong demand for two of three terms at a bond auction on February 20, 2014.
- Four Issuers to Price up to $1.35B in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/29/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 26, p9
The article offers information on four companies that may price 1.35 billion dollars in high yield bonds on the primary market on June 29, 2009. Univision, a New York-based company, plans to price 500 million dollars in senior notes due in 2014. Electronics manufacturer Belden plans to price 200...
- Municipals, Treasuries Rise After Consumer Data Beats Estimates. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;11/18/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32013, p2
Examines the strong performance of municipal bonds and Treasuries in the United States on November 17, 2004. Rise in municipal bond prices after Treasuries survived consumer price increases; Strong performance of the primary market; Increased bids by participants in the tax-exempt sector; Rise...
- Muni Bond Indexes Strengthen. Weitzman, Aaron // Bond Buyer;9/25/2015, Vol. 1 Issue F337, p1
In the week ended Sept. 24, the weekly average yield to maturity of the Bond Buyer Municipal Bond Index was down five basis points to 4.42% from 4.47% in the previous week. The BB40 Index is based on the price of 40 long-term bonds.
- DE-RISK OR RE-RISK? BONDS VS EQUITIES. McClintock, Mark // Accountancy Ireland;Dec2011, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p48
The article focuses on the impact of a move to bond markets on the pension schemes in Great Britain. It says that although the bond price increase may seem to offset the falls of the equity market at first, it can still provide disadvantage into the pension schemes. It mentions that the cost of...
- The Digest. // Bond Buyer;11/18/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32013, p1
Presents graphs showing the yield performance of municipal bonds in the United States on November 17, 2004. Rise in municipal bond prices after Treasuries survived consumer price increases in October 2004.
- Univision continues upward path. Margolis, Dan // Variety;12/08/97, Vol. 369 Issue 5, p62
Focuses on the rising revenues of Univision Communications Inc. since its first public offering in 1996. Percentage of market share among Hispanic American television audiences captured by Univision; Contribution of Televisa to the firm's success.
- Univision Q4 revs up slightly. De La Fuente, Anna Marie // Daily Variety;3/1/2010, Vol. 306 Issue 40, p5
The article reports on the slight growth of the revenue of the U.S. Hispanic media conglom Univision Communications Inc. during the fourth quarter of 2009.
- Univision Q2 revenues slip. DE LA FUENTE, ANNA MARIE // Daily Variety;8/5/2011, Vol. 312 Issue 20, p6
The article reports on the decrease in the net revenue of Univision by 7.7% in the second quarter (Q2) of 2011 to 590.4 million dollars from 639.8 million dollars in the same quarter last year.