Clear Channel Eyes Refinancing Effort
- Clear Channel Offers $400M in Notes. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/28/2014, p38
The article reports on the plan of media and entertainment company Clear Channel Communications to sell 400 million U.S. dollars in senior notes due 2018 whose proceeds will be used to redeem its existing 408.6 million in 5.5 percent senior notes due 2014.
- All Is Not Clear In This Debt Exchange. Holman, Kelly // Bank Loan Report;6/8/2009, Vol. 24 Issue 23, p4
The article offers updates related to the debt exchange offer of Clear Channel Communications Inc. in the U.S. Lenders that are involved in the deal's lending group, including Citigroup Inc. and Credit Suisse Group AG, continue to refuse to comment on the deal as well as officials of the...
- Investors Tuned In To Clear Channel Buyout. M. S. // High Yield Report;1/22/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p1
The article reports that the San Antonio, Texas-based Clear Channel Communications will finance a proposed LBO by a private equity consortium led by Bain Capital Partners and Thomas H. Lee Partners. The move will provide leveraged finance investors a chance to invest in more than $20 billion in...
- Underwriters Launch Pieces Of Clear Channel Debt. R. K. // High Yield Report;6/23/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 25, p5
The article reports on the launching of a $3 billion lump of a $10.7 billion term loan B of insurance firms for Clear Channel Communications Inc. The deal adds up after a consortium of banks and private equity firms Thomas H. Lee Partners and Bain Capital Partners came to term over the financing...
- Underwriters Launch Pieces Of Clear Channel Debt. R. K. // Bank Loan Report;6/23/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 25, p1
The article reports on the launching of a $3 billion chunk from the $10.7 billion term loan B from Underwriters Inc. for Clear Channel Communications Inc. in the U.S. The deal was made after the settlement of the dispute among Thomas H. Lee Partners LP and Bain Capital Partners LLC and a...
- Clear Channel seeks production role. JF // Broadcasting & Cable;11/8/93, Vol. 123 Issue 45, p14
Reports on the plan of Clear Channel Communications to enter the programming business through its Clear Channel Productions Inc. (CCP). CCP's focus on children's programming; Establishment of a syndication business; Expectation of heavy demand for programs and preparation for changes in regulation.
- Kids TV fines set record. Stern, Christopher // Broadcasting & Cable;4/3/95, Vol. 125 Issue 14, p78
Reports on the fines imposed against Clear Channel Communications' KTTU(TV) of Tucson, Ariz. and WSEE-TV of Erie, Pa. for violating the Children's Television Act of 1990. Stations' renewal of license; Federal Communications Commission's James Quello's issuance of a statement about violation of...
- Too many to name. // Broadcasting & Cable;12/02/96, Vol. 126 Issue 50, p18
Reports on the increased number of radio stations covered by the television-radio group Clear Channel Communications Inc.
- Clear case of fiscally sound expansion. Flint, Joe // Variety;10/23/95 Supplement Television, Vol. 360 Issue 12, p22
Informs about the station group Clear Channel Television. Its plans for the future.