Univision Kicks Off Tender Offer
- Univision Selling $600M in HY for Tender. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/2/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 18, p33
This article reports on the plan of Univision to offer junk bonds to back a tender offer in 2011.
- McClatchy Sells $910M in Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/10/2012, p21
The article reports on the 910 million U.S. dollars in 9% senior secured notes due 2022 sold by newspaper publisher and media company McClatchy Co. which plans to use the proceeds to fund a tender offer.
- Inmarsat Offers $1B in Notes. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/26/2014, p12
The article reports that satellite telecommunications firm Inmarsat is selling one billion U.S. dollars in senior notes due on 2022, and mentions topics including its intention of funding a tender offer with the proceeds, bond pricing as early as May 26, 2014 and the notes' 3-year non-call period.
- Some Secured Liens More Equal Than Others. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/6/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 27, p13
This article focuses on the success of Spanish-language broadcaster Univision Communications in issuing bonds on June 25, 2009. Univision's issuance, which involved 545 million U.S. dollars in senior notes, was upsized from 500 million U.S. dollars. There is a plan by Univision to use proceeds...
- Jilted Televisa May Strike Out on Own. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;7/10/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 27, p48
Reports on the document filed by Grupo Televisa SA on its decision not to roll over its stake in Univision Communications Inc. to Umbrella Holdings LLC after its bid with Univision was rejected. Statement of Televisa in the filing; Relationship between Televisa and Univision; Reaction of...
- Televisa eyes Univision. O'Boyle, Michael // Daily Variety;4/28/2006, Vol. 291 Issue 19, p5
The article reports on the takeover bid by the Mexico-based media company, Televisa to acquire the Spanish-language broadcaster, Univision Communications. Televisa said that the United States Securities and Exchange Commission had authorized owner Emilio Azcaraga Jean and executive vice...
- TELEVISA: TAKE TWO. O'Boyle, Michael // Daily Variety;9/13/2006, Vol. 292 Issue 50, p4
The article reports on the plan of the Mexico-based web company Televisa and a consortium of equity investors to bid for the United States-based Hispanic broadcaster Univision. The consortium includes Bain Capital and Bill Gates' Cascade Investments. Televisa holds nine percent of Univision...
- ONE BID FOR UNIVISION EXPIRES, ANOTHER COMES IN LATE. Lisotta, Christopher // Television Week;6/26/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 26, p43
The article presents updates on the June 20, 2006 deadline set by Univision Communications Chairman and CEO A. Jerrold Perenchio for bidders interested in buying the Spanish-language media conglomerate. There had been speculation that Univision was looking for about $40 a share. Univision part...
- Steel Dynamics Plans $750M HY Sale. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/6/2012, p11
The article reports on the plan of Steel Dynamics to issue a two-part bond offering that will back a tender offer.