Southern Pacific Second Lien Allocates
- TL for Oil-Sands Project Makes Rounds. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;12/20/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 51, p24
The article reports that Credit Suisse and the Royal Bank of Canada are marketing a 275 million U.S. dollar second-lien term loan for Southern Pacific Resource Corp.
- Pricing Cut on Southern Pacific Second Lien. Clouse, Carol J. // High Yield Report;1/3/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p9
The article offers information on a pricing cut made by Credit Suisse and the Royal Bank of Canada on a second-lien term loan for Southern Pacific Resource Corp.
- Southern Pacific Resource Corp. makes arrangements to transport and market bitumen via CN to Gulf Coast. // American Journal of Transportation;7/16/2012, Issue 535, p13
The article reports on the completion of an agreement between Southern Pacific Resource Corp. and Canadian National Railway Co. (CN) which would allow Southern Pacific to transport its bitumen to the U.S. Gulf Coast via CN's rail network.
- Southern Pacific Resource seeks bankruptcy protection in Canada. // World Energy News;1/26/2015, p1
No abstract available.
- Well Done! // Canadian Mining Journal;Apr2010, Vol. 131 Issue 3, p10
The article focuses on the wedge well technology of Cenovus Energy as a solution to access between their pair of steam assisted gravity drainage (SAGD) wells. The pair of SAGD wedge wells are single, horizontal wells drilled with a distance of 100 meters between them leaving the wedge of...
- RCN Telecom Upsizes TLB to $808M. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;3/4/2013, p25
The article reports on the move by Princeton, New Jersey-based RCN Telecom to upsize its term loan B by 33 million U.S. dollars to 808 million U.S. dollars.
- A Nudge Here, A Shove There, And So Goes The Pushback. Clouse, Carol J. // Bank Loan Report;5/7/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 18, p2
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including one by Gabrielle Stein on the deal from GateHouse Media and another on the White Birch Paper Co. that saw pushback from investors on its 7-year term loan.
- Banks Spice Up Clopay Ames True Temper TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/23/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 34, p15
The article reports on the move by the banks Goldman Sachs, Deutsche Bank and JPMorgan to increase the coupon on a term loan used by Griffon Corp. to acquire Ames True Temper to London Interbank Offered Rate (Libor) plus 600 basis points (bps).
- Price Talk Set on Dine Equity Repricing. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;1/24/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p28
This article reports on the negotiation to price a term loan for U.S. restaurant operator DineEquity in 2011.