Resource America Sells CLO Management Contract
- CLO Manager Regiment Throws in the Towel. Lewis, Jakema // Structuredfinancenews.com;11/18/2015, p1
Regiment Capital Advisors sold the management contracts to four collateralized loan obligations totaling $1.6 billion to Sankaty Advisors.
- Highland Exits European CLO Business. C. J. C. // Leveraged Finance News;2/28/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 9, p2
The article reports that U.S. firm Highland Capital Management LP has sold its European collateralized loan obligation (CLO) assets. It says that Highland has followed the action of Aladdin Capital Holdings LLC and Resource America Inc. which sold their CLOs in 2010. It states that four CLOs...
- 3i Buys Seven European CLOs from Invesco. Clouse, Carol J. // High Yield Report;6/4/2012, p15
The article reports on the decision of 3i Debt Management to buy the majority of Invesco's European collateralized loan obligation business (CLOs). The sale reportedly includes the management contracts for seven of Invesco's eight European CLOs with 2 billion euros in assets primarily invested...
- Big Problems, Big Opportunity? Clouse, Carol J. // High Yield Report;6/4/2012, p19
The article reports that 3i Debt Management purchased the majority of Invesco's collateralized loan obligation business (CLOs) business. The sale reportedly includes the management contracts for seven of Invesco's eight European CLOs, vehicles with roughly 2 billion U.S. dollars in assets...
- Sound Harbor Acquires $1B of Loan Contracts. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;1/14/2013, p23
The article reports on the acquisition by Sound Harbor Partners of management contracts on leveraged loans as part of its plan to grow its credit-focused investment platform. Dean Criares has joined as a partner and chairman of Sound Harbor's SHP Loan Funds business. Sound Harbor's team is led...
- European High Yield Bonds Are No Friend to CDOs. Husband, Sarah // Bank Loan Report;6/25/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 25, p1
Focuses on the European collateralized debt obligation (CDO) market conditions as of June 25, 2001. Increase in CDO issuance year-to-date; Prediction of a move out of European high yield as CDO collateral and into other asset classes.
- High Yield CDOs Lose Appeal in Q2. Nugent, John // Bank Loan Report;7/2/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 26, p1
Reports on the performance of collateralized debt obligations (CDO) in the U.S. Amount of CDO issuance; Slowdown in CDO issuance; Downgrade in high yield CDO.
- 2002 CDO Roundup: A Mixed Bag of Opinions. O'Connor, Colleen Marie; Gregory, Michael; Graubard, David // High Yield Report;1/13/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p7
Reports on the performance of collateralized debt obligations in the U.S. in 2002. Overall volume in 2002; Asset-backed securitization downgrades; Troubles at Triton.
- UBS Research Touts Loan Success As CDO Collateral. O'Connor, Colleen // High Yield Report;5/26/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 21, p7
Cites a study by UBS Warburg, which found the leveraged loans are the collateral of choice for collateralized debt obligations.