- Syniverse Secures $625M TL. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;1/28/2013, p17
The article discusses the 625-million-U.S. dollar (USD) delayed draw term loan (TL) secured by Syniverse Holdings due April 2019 with the proceeds to be used for funding the 715-million-USD acquisition of The Mach Group. A BB-issue-level rating was assigned by Standard and Poor's (S&P) to the...
- LOAN MARKET NEWS. J.M.; Iyer, Savita // Bank Loan Report;9/27/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 37, p2
Reports on the loan of Syniverse Technologies to refinance its debt and acquisition of EDS Interoperator Services North America. Rating and structure of the term loan.
- Syniverse debuts Alert Notification service. // RCR Wireless News;3/22/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p48
Reports on the Alert Notification service introduced by wireless communication company Syniverse Technologies. Purpose of the service; Advantages of the service in emergency situations and information dissemination; Kinds of networks that support the service.
- Syniverse warns of business slowdown. // RCR Wireless News;2/27/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p1
The article presents information on the financial performance of Syniverse Holdings Inc. for the fourth quarter of 2005. Revenues for the quarter totaled $83.6 million, down 5.3 percent from fourth-quarter revenues of $88.3 million during 2004. Total revenues for the year were up 2.8 percent...
- InPhonic raises $109M in IPO, Syniverse eyes public
offering. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;11/22/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 47, p9
Reports on the initial public offering of two wireless communications companies in the U.S., as of November 2004. InPhonic Inc.; Syniverse Technologies Inc.
- News Headlines. // MarketWatch: Telecoms;Oct2009, Vol. 8 Issue 10, p4
The article offers global news briefs related to the high technology industry. A contact center will be opened by the U.S.-based business process outsourcing services provider StarTek Inc. in Costa Rica. A mobile banking solution was launched by Citibank Singapore Ltd Co. Mobile services firm...
- TSI'S NEW GLOBAL SYNIVERSE. McElligott, Tim // Telephony;3/8/2004, Vol. 245 Issue 5, p16
Reports that TSI Telecommunications Services Inc. has changed its name to Syniverse Technologies. Push of the company into international markets.
- Sprint Nextel renews Syniverse contract. // RCR Wireless News;9/19/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 38, p18
This article reports on the decision of Sprint Nextel Corp. to renew a contract with Syniverse Technologies Inc. that calls for the company to provide back-office and network-related capabilities for wireless voice roaming services, as of September 19, 2005. The renewed contract calls for...
- â€¦M&Aâ€¦. // RCR Wireless News;4/9/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 14, p13
The article reports that Syniverse Technologies has signed an agreement to acquire the wireless clearing and financial settlement business of Billing Services Group for $290 million in cash. Tony Holcombe of Syniverse said that the proposed acquisition will allow the company to better serve the...