TransDigm Flies By with $50M Add-On
- TransDigm Digs Deep for Dividend. G. F. // Leveraged Finance News;5/26/2014, Vol. 4 Issue 21, p1
The article focuses on commercial and military aerospace components manufacturer TransDigm Group Inc. which resorted to credit market to raise funds for a shareholders payout. It states that the company has generated $3.6 billion from junk bond and leveraged loan markets to refinance its debt...
- TransDigm Plans HY Sale for $2.35B. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/26/2014, p9
The article reports that aircraft parts manufacturer TransDigm Group is selling two-tranches of senior subordinated notes, totaling 2.35 billion U.S. dollars, due in 2022 and 2024. Topics discussed include the company using the notes proceeds to pay a dividend to shareholders and refinance...
- TransDigm Plans Special Divi of Up to $850M. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;10/8/2012, p24
The article reports that TransDigm Group has announced that it is set to make a presentation to senior lenders in New York on October 8, 2012 to seek approval to pay a special dividend of between 400 million U.S. dollars and 850 million U.S. dollars by the end of 2012, among others.
- TDG takes Â£60m biscuit with Weetabix deal. // Motor Transport;12/10/2009, p6
The article reports on the 60 million pounds five-year logistics contract acquired by TDG from Weetabix Ltd. in Great Britain.
- TransDigm Group Announces $700M Add-On. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;6/24/2013, p21
The article reports on the plan by TransDigm, a global designer and supplier of highly engineered aircraft components and systems, to amend its senior secured credit facility.
- TransDigm Prices $1.55B HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/6/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 49, p20
The article reports on the 1.55-billion U.S. dollar upsized junk bond issued by TransDigm Group and arranged by UBS, Credit Suisse, Barclays and Morgan Stanley.
- Cleveland Aircraft Parts Co. Looks to Reprice $1.55B TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/7/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p22
This article reveals the plan of aircraft parts manufacturer TransDigm Group to reprice its existing term loan.
- TransDigm Completes Acquisition Of Airborne Systems. // Defense Daily;12/24/2013, p2
The article reports on the completion of the acquisition of Airborne Systems, Inc., a provider of various aerial delivery products, by TransDigm Group (TDG), a global designer, producer and supplier of aircraft.
- Alcoa to buy TransDigm fastener unit. // Wire Journal International;Mar2011, Vol. 44 Issue 3, p30
The article reports on the plan of the U.S-based Alcoa Inc. to acquire the recently purchased fastener business of the TransDigm Group Inc. for approximately 240 million dollars as its expansion in the aerospace market.