Banks Arrange $365M Loan Facility for Houghton
- Biostable Coolant for Machining. // Forging;Mar/Apr2012, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p27
The article offers brief information on the Hocut 400K coolant from Houghton International Inc.
- Machine Shops Using Biostable Coolant's Flexibility to Improve Metalworking Efficiencies. // MAN: Modern Applications News;Apr2012, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p13
The article offers information on the Hocut 400K heavy-duty coolant from Houghton International.
- Oil-Based, Aqueous Quenchants. // Forging;Nov/Dec2008, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p28
The article evaluates the Aqua-Quench 3699 from Houghton International Inc.
- Houghton International. // Welding Design & Fabrication;May2002, Vol. 75 Issue 5, p11
Announces the six telephone order systems from Houghton International Inc. in Pennsylvania. Applications of the systems; Specifications; Contact information.
- Buoy oh buoy, it's a friendly fluid. Hitchcox, Alan L. // Hydraulics & Pneumatics;Oct2006, Vol. 59 Issue 10, p18
The article evaluates the Cosmolubric TR 2000, an emulsifiable hydraulic oil, from Houghton International Inc.
- Biostable Cutting, Griding Fluid. // Metal Producing & Processing;Sep/Oct2003, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p45
Features the biostable cutting and grinding fluid developed by Houghton International Inc. in the U.S.
- Fire-resistant hydraulic fluid. Hitchcox, Alan // Hydraulics & Pnuematics Exclusive Insight;9/12/2012, p5
The article offers brief information on the Cosmolubric B-230 vegetable oil-based hydraulic fluid from Houghton International.
- Houghton International. // Wire Journal International;Apr2011, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p56
The article offers information on the Houghto-Draw WD Series Products wire-drawing lubricants to be presented by Houghton International Inc. at the Interwire 2011 trade exposition to be held at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta, Georgia from May 3-5, 2011
- Hercules set to acquire Houghton paper chems. // Chemical Market Reporter;03/30/98, Vol. 253 Issue 13, p3
Reports that Hercules Inc. has signed an agreement to acquire Houghton International Inc.'s worldwide paper chemicals group.