Pricing Cut on Southern Pacific Second Lien
- Southern Pacific Second Lien Allocates. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/3/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p18
The article reports on the allocation of the second-lien term loan for Southern Pacific Resources.
- TL for Oil-Sands Project Makes Rounds. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;12/20/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 51, p24
The article reports that Credit Suisse and the Royal Bank of Canada are marketing a 275 million U.S. dollar second-lien term loan for Southern Pacific Resource Corp.
- JPMorgan Tightens Pricing on Bentley TL. // High Yield Report;1/3/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p11
The article reports on a pricing cut made by JPMorgan on a term loan for Bentley Systems.
- Texas Genco Seeks Amendment To Cut Term Loan Pricing. // Bank Loan Report;9/26/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 36, p2
Reports on the plan of Texas Genco to cut pricing on its multi-billion term loan in the U.S. Aim to relax dividend restrictions and allow for another credit facilities to support hedging arrangements; Proposal to lower the initial cash flow; Assessment of the benefits and drawbacks of the...
- Southern Pacific Resource Corp. makes arrangements to transport and market bitumen via CN to Gulf Coast. // American Journal of Transportation;7/16/2012, Issue 535, p13
The article reports on the completion of an agreement between Southern Pacific Resource Corp. and Canadian National Railway Co. (CN) which would allow Southern Pacific to transport its bitumen to the U.S. Gulf Coast via CN's rail network.
- Southern Pacific Resource seeks bankruptcy protection in Canada. // World Energy News;1/26/2015, p1
No abstract available.
- Well Done! // Canadian Mining Journal;Apr2010, Vol. 131 Issue 3, p10
The article focuses on the wedge well technology of Cenovus Energy as a solution to access between their pair of steam assisted gravity drainage (SAGD) wells. The pair of SAGD wedge wells are single, horizontal wells drilled with a distance of 100 meters between them leaving the wedge of...
- RCN Telecom Upsizes TLB to $808M. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;3/4/2013, p25
The article reports on the move by Princeton, New Jersey-based RCN Telecom to upsize its term loan B by 33 million U.S. dollars to 808 million U.S. dollars.
- I'm gonna study price war no more, gonna study price war no more (everybody sing!). // Adweek Western Edition;11/15/93, Vol. 43 Issue 46, p22
Discusses the negative effects of price wars on the profit margin of most consumer product industries in the United States. Report from McKinsey & Co.; Effect of price cutting on sales volume; Example of airfare wars in 1992; Price psychology of consumers.