ConvaTec's TL Rises on the Break
- Financings roundup. // Medical Device Daily;3/21/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 54, p2
The article reports that ConvaTec Healthcare is suspending its funding of its senior secured term loans that were initially sent on December 22, 2010.
- Swift, ConvaTec Add $2B to Repricing Queue. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;3/7/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p21
The article focuses on term loans launched by Swift Transportation and ConvaTec Healthcare.
- Healthcare Co. to Issue $1.47 in HY Bonds. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;12/20/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 51, p19
The article reports on the plan of ConvaTec Healthcare to issue junk bonds amounting to 1.47 billion U.S. dollars.
- ConvaTec reports launching of its operations in India. // Medical Device Daily;12/18/2012, Vol. 16 Issue 244, p1
The article reports on the launching of operations of medical technology developer ConvaTec in India with the opening of an office in Bangalore, India which will serve as the Indian operations' headquarters.
- Financings roundup. // Medical Device Daily;12/7/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 236, p7
This article reports on an offering by ConvaTec Healthcare of 1.87 billion U.S. dollars in senior secured notes and senior notes as part of an effort to refinance its debt.
- FECAL INCONTINENCE ODOR CONTROL SYSTEM. // Materials Management in Health Care;Jan2009, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p6
The article evaluates the Flexi-Seal FMS advanced odor control from ConvaTec.
- Financings roundup. // Medical Device Daily;11/30/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 231, p3
The article reports on the plan of ConvaTec Healthcare to refinance its debt under its existing senior secured and mezzanine facilities by combining new senior secured credit facilities and an offering of a series of new notes.
- Complete range of Careline continence solutions from ConvaTec. // Operating Theatre Journal;Jul2010, Issue 238, p10
The article offers information on the complete portfolio of CarelineÂ® continence solutions from ConvaTec Inc. which are designed to deal with incontinence.
- SIGNAL Helps Nursing Staff Manage Fecal Incontinence. // Journal of Gerontological Nursing;May2010, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p8
The article evaluates the Flexi-Seal SIGNAL Fecal Management System (FMS) by ConvaTec for patients with fecal incontinence.