- TERM SHEETS. // Bank Loan Report;4/28/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 17, p6
The article lists the loan package terms among companies in the U.S. including that of AMB Property Corp., American Color Graphics Inc. and Baker Hughes Inc.
- Club Deals Gain Favor Among Buyout Firms. Shaw, Joy C.; Tran, Hung // Bank Loan Report;04/17/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 16, p1
Deals with the increasing demands for club deals in arranging funding for leveraged buyouts. Worth of credit facility arranged in club deals in 1999; Reasons for the increasing demands on club deals; Significance of club deals on bank-issuer relationship.
- New-Issue Loan Volume by Purpose: Leveraged Loans. // Bank Loan Report;06/26/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 26, p16
Classifies new issue leveraged loans by purpose as of June 26, 2000. Acquisition; Exit financing; Leveraged buyout.
- Market Volatility Derails LBOs. Sibayan, Karen // Bank Loan Report;12/18/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 50, p1
Looks at the effects of market volatility of bank loans and high yield transactions to leveraged buyout (LBO) deals. Reason for the decrease in volume of LBO deals; Forecast on LBO transactions.
- CSFB/UBS Launch Associated LBO. // Bank Loan Report;4/15/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 15, p2
Deals with the bank loan launched by Credit Suisse First Boston and UBS Warburg to support the leveraged buyout of Associated Materials, a maker of residential building products, by private equity firm Harvest Partners.
- Investment Grade Lending Falls to Lowest Level This Year. Hintze, John // Bank Loan Report;10/21/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 41, p1
No abstract available.
- Market Volatility Derails LBOs. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;12/18/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 49, p1
Forecasts that an increasing number of leveraged buy out deals are going to experience price recuts as a result of a stringent lending environment in the United States.
- Q1 2005 US Leveraged Loans. // Bank Loan Report;4/11/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 14, p10
Presents a chart depicting the leveraged loans for the first quarter of 2005 in the U.S.
- Unisource Launches $600M Loan. // Bank Loan Report;10/14/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 40, p2
Reports on the launching of an asset-based loan for the leverage buyout of Unisource by Bank of America and Citibank/SSB.
- When the leveraged buyout flops. Much, Paul J.; O'Dea, Dennis M. // ABA Banking Journal;Oct86, Vol. 78 Issue 10, p114
Focuses on the negative consequences from the failure of leveraged buyouts (LBO) in the U.S. Risk of losing the priority claims on the assets of the estate among secured lenders; Increase in the prices of LBO transactions; Evaluation of LBO loans by capital analysis.