American Media, California Coastal Head for the Exit
- Bankrupt Homebuilder Seeks Fast $15M Financing. MUELLER, MARK // Orange County Business Journal;12/13/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 50, p3
The article reports on the initiative of the home developer California Coastal Communities Inc. to search for 15-million-dollar financing deal to cover its bankruptcy in Irvine, California.
- Quick Takes. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/11/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 10, p4
The article offers business-related news briefs in the U.S. Delinquencies on commercial mortgage-backed securities (CMBS) has increased to 8.76 percent in the month of February 2011. California Coastal Communities Inc. recovered from bankruptcy and returns to selling of homes. Mesa Air Group...
- Bankrupt Homebuilder Hits Financing Snag. Mueller, Mark // Orange County Business Journal;9/6/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 36, p3
The article focuses on the business condition of California Coastal Communities Inc. (CCCI), a homebuilder in Irvine, California. It states that the company struggles to get out of bankruptcy after missing the deadline that could threaten a 184 million dollar financing deal. CCCI filed for...
- American Home Media Files for Chapter 11. Colter, Allsion Bisbey // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;11/29/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 48, p12
The article reports on the decision of American Home Media, publisher of the "National Enquirer," to file a prepackaged bankruptcy in November 2010.
- WILL AMERICAN MEDIA INC.'S BANKRUPTCY BE "CLEAN"? // Media Industry Newsletter;11/8/2010, Vol. 63 Issue 43, p3
The article discusses whether or not American Media Incorporated's bankruptcy proceedings will fully pay the employees and creditors.
- A Tale of Two Bankruptcies: HAPPY NEW YEAR TO AMERICAN MEDIA--AND A HAPPIER NEW YEAR TO READER'S DIGEST. // Media Industry Newsletter;1/3/2011, Vol. 64 Issue 1, p1
The article reports that American Media Inc. went through a bankruptcy proceeding smoothly for just over a month while a four-month bankrupt Readers Digest Association has been revamped.
- American Media Announces Restructuring. Burton, Paul // High Yield Report;11/8/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 45, p35
The article reports on the plan of American Media to file a prepackaged bankruptcy petition in about two weeks.
- California Coastal Gets $182M Exit Financing. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/21/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 25, p6
The article reports on the 182 million U.S. dollar exit financing package that was secured by Irvine, California-based home builder California Coastal Communities from an unnamed hedge fund in 2010.
- WILL AMERICAN MEDIA INC.'S BANKRUPTCY END UP BEING A "SO WHAT"? // Media Industry Newsletter;11/22/2010, Vol. 63 Issue 45, p2
The article reports that David Pecker, president, chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) of American Media Inc., said that the company's 60-day prepackaged bankruptcy will not affect its employees and vendors.