- Price Talk Set on $190M ResCare TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;12/13/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 50, p28
The article reports on the price talk that Bank of America Merrill Lynch and JPMorgan have established on a 190 million U.S. dollar term loan for ResCare.
- Tank car service. // Chemical Week;9/13/1995, Vol. 157 Issue 9, p48
Reports that railroad tank car service company Rescar has established a new customer service unit which will initially serve as a central contact point for tank car clearning services.
- Rescar opens shop. // Chemical Week;5/8/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 18, p61
Reports on rail car repair operator Rescar's purchase of a closed shop in Hudson, Colorado. Features of the facility.
- Rescar expands. // Chemical Week;7/17/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 27, p45
Reports on railcar maintenance company Rescar's acquisition of a major shop in Washington, Indiana.
- Rescar to revamp ex-Itel facility. // Railway Age;Feb93, Vol. 194 Issue 2, p18
Reports on the plan of Rescar Inc. to rehabilitate a Channelview, Texas railcar maintenance facility. Former owner; Services to be provided.
- Family Affair. Gallagher, John // Traffic World;11/20/2000, Vol. 264 Issue 8, p35
Reports on the growth of Rescar Inc. Company history; Ownership; Products and services offered.
- Tankcar cleaning. Wilson, Charles E. // Bulk Transporter;Mar2012, Vol. 74 Issue 9, p18
The article offers information on Rescar Inc. tank car cleaning facility in Channelview, Texas, which opened in January 2012. The Channelview wash rack was built to clean liquid cargoes transported in rail tank cars, including non-hazardous and hazardous products. Rescar has replaced three older...
- ResCare to invest up to $5 million to repurchase stock. Rosa, Taina // Caribbean Business;11/16/2000, Vol. 28 Issue 45, p44
Reports on the stock repurchase program of ResCare Ltd. in Puerto Rico. Financial performance of the company in the third quarter of 2000.
- SP repaints showing up. // Trains;Jul97, Vol. 57 Issue 7, p18
States that Rescar Company of Hudson, Colorado, have outshopped several Southern Pacific units repainted in full Union Pacific colors.