- Fox 8 WVUE Offers Studio for Super Bowl. Kienzle, Claudia // TV Technology;2/1/2013, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p10
The article informs that the FOX 8 WVUE-TV, television station in New Orleans, Louisiana is renting its high definition (HD) production studio to the broadcasters of the Super Bowl XLVII, an American football game.
- Bear Down Gourmet Sundays. // Chicago Citizen - South End Edition;10/19/2011, Vol. 44 Issue 37, p10
The article announces that the telecast of football match Bear Down Gourmet Sundays will be organized in Chicago, Illinois on October 23, 2011.
- AT&T AdWorks Drove Fox College Football With Interactive Campaign. Reynolds, Michael // Broadcasting & Cable;3/4/2013, Vol. 143 Issue 9, p12
The article reports that Chris Monteferrante of the company AT&T Adworks has considered an interactive multimedia campaign of his firm to boost awareness for the television broadcast by the organization Fox Sports of U.S. college football in 2012.
- OPEN MIKE. Ruppert, Kevin K. // Broadcasting & Cable;12/17/2007, Vol. 137 Issue 50, p32
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "A Political Football," published in the December 10, 2007 issue.
- TV SCENE. // Wilson County News;11/25/2015, Vol. 42 Issue 47, p5B
A chart is presented that lists various programs on TV including movies, football matches, and other programs.
- WELCOME. RICHMAN, ADAM // Caterer (2055-7817);11/27/2015, Vol. 205 Issue 4902, p72
An introduction is presented in which the author discusses some of his favourite recipes that he loves to eat while watching National Football League (NFL) games on television.
- TODAY'S SPORT. // Mail on Sunday;11/24/2013, p48
Football: TromsÃ¸ v Tottenham Hotspur 5.30PM, ITV4 TromsÃ¸, the bottom team in Group K, meet table-topping Tottenham at the Alfheim Stadion. With Spurs already qualified for the knockout stages of the Europa League, manager AndrÃ© Villas-Boas (right) may give the youngsters a run-out.
- MINDLESS THUGS RUNNING RIOT? MAINSTREAM, ALTERNATIVE AND ONLINE MEDIA REPRESENTATIONS OF FOOTBALL CROWD VIOLENCE. Spaaij, Ramón // Media International Australia (8/1/07-current);Aug2011, Issue 140, p126
This article examines the nature of media coverage of football (soccer) crowd violence in three European countries (England, The Netherlands and Spain). It presents an analytic framework that draws on etic (outsider) and emic (insider) perspectives, and illustrates how each perspective is...
- Show Premier League football the right way. Scudamore, Richard // Publican's Morning Advertiser;5/15/2014, Issue 148, p6
The article reports on the broadcast of Barclays Premier League football on BT Sport and Sky Sports by pubs across Great Britain.