Who Killed Hill's Net Neutrality Bill?
- Sources: Waxman focused on finding net-neutrality legislation that will pass. Jerome, Sara // Hill;9/24/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 104, p14
The article reports on the move of U.S. House Energy and Commerce Committee chairman Henry A. Waxman to craft a bill on net neutrality.
- IN PROGRESS: NET NEUTRALITY. Jerome, Sara // Hill;9/28/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 105, p18
The article reports on the inclusion of several elements on the net-neutrality draft bill under development by Hose Energy and Commerce Committee Chairman Henry A. Waxman in the U.S. in 2010.
- Rep. Waxman hits back on climate change. Youngman, Sam; Soraghan, Mike // Hill;5/6/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 51, p1
The article reports on the plan of Representative Henry Waxman to propose a climate change bill to U.S. President Barack Obama by the end of 2009.
- Bill Introduced by House to Reform Acquisition Practices. Dees, C. Stanley; Long, McKenna // Contract Management;Nov2006, Vol. 46 Issue 11, p70
The article focuses on the bill introduced by U.S. Representative Henry Waxman to reform acquisition practices in several areas. The Honest Leadership and Accountability in Contracting Act of 2006 is con-sponsored by several legislators. It limits the contract period for contracts awarded, sets...
- Follow-on Biologics Law Called Key Issue for Biotech this Year. Young, Donna // BioWorld Today;2/12/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 29, p1
The article focuses on a bill governing follow-on biologics introduced in the U.S. House by Democratic Representative Henry Waxman of California. Waxman said during a roundtable session about federal policies that impact drugmakers, the biotech community came together in 2007 to convince certain...
- Waxman to introduce legislation to curb antibiotic use in livestock. Viebeck, Elise // Hill;10/17/2012, Vol. 19 Issue 122, p14
The article informs that the U.S. Congressman Henry Waxman is planning to bring a legislative bill to prevent usage of drugs in animal feeds.
- WASHINGTON OUTLOOK. // American Forests;Summer2009, Vol. 115 Issue 2, p21
The article presents information on the legislative bill to promote a clean-energy and low carbon economy, proposed by U.S. Representatives Henry A. Waxman and Ed Markey.
- Toxic Chemicals Safety Act. // Congressional Digest;Oct2010, Vol. 89 Issue 8, p234
The article provides information about H.R. 5820, or the Toxic Chemicals Safety Act (TSCA), which is a legislative bill introduced by Democratic U.S. Representatives Henry Waxman from California and Bobby L. Rush from Illinois. TSCA amendments include the topics of chemical substances, safety...
- Congress Tackles Energy, Climate. Colker, Ryan M. // ASHRAE Journal;Jul2009, Vol. 51 Issue 7, p108
The article reports on the introduction and passage of two climate change and energy bills in the U.S. Senate. The first bill called H.R. 2454, was introduced by Henry A. Waxman, chairman of the House Energy and Commerce Committee on May 18, 2009, contains provisions focused on buildings....