'Rubicon' Producer Crosses Over Into AMC Conspiracy
- The Wait Is Over: Nets Close in on What's Next. LITTLETON, CYNTHIA // Variety;8/12/2014, Vol. 325 Issue 1, p12
The article discusses the search by television (TV) network executives for new themes, concepts, and setting for TV programs. Topics include the popularity of medical procedural programs, executives' willingness to experiment with non-traditional episode orders for dramas and formats for...
- Sly, foxy TV is not what I want. Young, John // Hays Free Press (Buda, TX);7/21/2010, Vol. 107 Issue 16, p3A
The article offers the author's insights on the choice of people in their preferred television channels.
- When TV Everywhere ... Isn't. // Multichannel News;4/30/2012, Issue 18, p31
In this article, the author comments on the term television ( TV) Everywhere which defines the accessibility of on-demand television programs from programmers or television program providers.
- Brazil gets TV channel dedicated to the arts. P. P. // Art Newspaper;May2013, Vol. 22 Issue 246, Special section p6
The article announces that in 2013 Brazil will be getting a television channel dedicated exclusively to arts and cultural programming, titled Arte 1.
- Never Say Die. // Time;May1950, Vol. 55 Issue 18, p36
The article reports on the launch of so-called television giveaway shows in the U.S. including Campbell Soup Company's purchase of an additional half-hour of time on the show "Double or Nothing" and various television stations' introduction of a giveaway called Lucky Number.
- AD AGE PICKS THE BEST AND WORST FOR FALL. // Advertising Age;5/24/2010, Vol. 81 Issue 21, p6
The article rates fall 2010 television programs including "Lone Star," "Nikita" and "Mixed Signals."
- Channel 6 continues push to beef up news presence. // Indianapolis Business Journal;9/9/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 28, p8
The article reports on the move of WRTV-TV Channel 6 to bolster its weekend-morning offerings by resuming a newscast eliminated by penny-pinching former owner McGraw-Hill.
- STREET TALK. Martino, Tommy // Missoula Independent;6/27/2013, Vol. 24 Issue 26, p4
No abstract available.
- POMP & PITCHES. // Variety;4/28/2015 Supplement, p32
The article presents photographs taken at various U.S. broadcast and cable networks programming presentations held in New York City as of April 28, 2015 including one by Bravo at Andaz Hotel, another by GSN at Sony's Madison Avenue Building, and another by USA Network at The Rainbow Room.